BOZEMAN-L Archives

Archiver > BOZEMAN > 2007-12 > 1198484137

From: ,
Subject: Re: [BOZEMAN] Picture - Joe & Ida Bozeman
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2007 08:15:37 -0000

Author: tamdino39
Surnames: Bozeman, Franklin, Woodruff, Pendleton, McCravy, Richardson
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.bozeman/399.1.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

OSR is the Old Spanish Road which winds through east and central Texas.

Joseph Worth Bozeman's parents were Etheldred Worth Bozeman and Nancy E Franklin.

Etheldred's parents were Jefferson Richardson Bozeman (Sr) and Ann Mahala Woodruff. Etheldred was a brother of Rev. Joseph Woodruff Bozeman. I have a picture of him from my grandmother's photo album. I don't know who Nancy Franklin's parents were, but I discovered that Etheldred and Nancy married in Hunt Co., Texas and then went back to Mississippi. (Which is why we could not find their marriage in Miss all these years.) There were a number of Franklins in Hunt Co at the time of their marriage. When the new year rolls around I'm going to go up to Hunt to do some looking in the courthouse.

Jefferson Richardson Bozeman's parents were Joseph B. Bozeman and Georgia Elizabeth Pendleton. Ann Mahala Woodruff's parents were Josiah Woodruff and Margaret M. McCravy.

Joseph B. Bozeman's parents were Samuel Edward Bozeman and Ann Richardson. I do not know who Georgia Pendleton's parents were.

Important Note: