BP2000-L Archives

Archiver > BP2000 > 2004-01 > 1074266074

From: "Donna VanZandt" <>
Subject: [BP2000] Huntingdon co., PA Catharine Booher Beatty
Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 09:14:53 -0600

Microfilm # 0854232

Huntingdon co., PA Wills & Estates

Vol. 3 1822-1835

Catharine Beatty

Testamentary Granted pg. 290

Renunciation of her Executor pg. 290

Renunciation of Casper Booker/Booher

Know all men by these presents that I, Casper Booher of Shirley twp., in the
county of Huntingdon do hereby renounce my right of administration in the
estate of my daughter Catharine Beatty and desire that letters of
administration may be granted to my son Jacob Booher. Witness my hand &
seal this twenty third day of October AD 1826.

Casper Booher

Test:

R. B. McCabe

James Steel

Memorandum:

Letters of administration in common form were this day granted to Jacob
Booher on the estate of Catharine Beatty, dec'd. Inventory to be exhibited
within one month and a just and true account, calculation and reckoning
within one year or when thereto legally required. Gibven under seal of
office this 23 October AD 1826.

R. B. McCabe, Depy Rg.

Casper Booher

Henry Dopp

Bond in $400

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ancestry:

Nancy Miller Lorz 2004-01-03 06:49:20

I believe this Elizabeth Beatty was married to Simon Snyder, son of Peter
and Susannah Shaver Snyder. They had a dtr., Roseanna, who married Isaac
Miller. Isaac, Roseanna, and Elizabeth are buried in the Snyder Cemetery in
Hill Valley, Huntingdon Co. PA. Elizabeth's father was John Beatty.

Rutter Roots, updated Nov 2002, back to John(died 1769 in Maryland), with
collateral Krill/Chilcote/Booher/Goshorn/Rupert lines.

Rutter Roots

1. Elizabeth BEATTY was born 11 SEP 1814. She was the daughter of 2. ?
BEATTY and 3. Catharine BOOHER.

Ahnentafel, Generation No. 2

2. ? BEATTY.

3. Catharine BOOHER died ABT. 1826. She was the daughter of 6. Casper BOOHER
and 7. Phoebe SHAVER.

Child of Catharine BOOHER and ? BEATTY is:1. i. Elizabeth BEATTY was born
11 SEP 1814.

----

Ahnentafel, Generation No. 3

6. Casper BOOHER was born 15 SEP 1754, and died 31 MAR 1831. He was buried
APR 1831 in Mt. Union Cem., Mt. Union, PA. He was the son of 12. Henry??
BOOHER.

7. Phoebe SHAVER was born 4 JUL 1756, and died 2 MAR 1845. She was buried in
Mt. Union, PA. She was the daughter of 14. Niebalos SHAVER and 15. Elizabeth
?.

Children of Phoebe SHAVER and Casper BOOHER are: i. Elizabeth BOOHER.
She married Henry ROBERTS, son of John ROBERTS.

3. ii. Catharine BOOHER died ABT. 1826. She married ? BEATTY.

iii. John BOOHER was born 25 DEC 1780, and died 20 SEP 1833 in Shirley,
PA. He married Barbara BOOHER 22 OCT 1805, daughter of Daniel BOOHER and
Elizabeth ?. She was born 7 OCT 1786.

iv. Henry BOOHER was born 1782, and died ABT. 1855. He married Nancy ?.
She was born ABT. 1782.

v. Samuel BOOHER was born 10 DEC 1788 in Orbisonia, Huntingdon Co., PA,
and died 9 NOV 1858 in Orbisonia, Huntingdon Co., PA. He married Hannah
Marie MORRISON 5 JUN 1810, daughter of Joshua MORRISON and Mary WRIGHT. She
was born 22 SEP 1791 in York Co. PA, and died 14 FEB 1876.

vi. S. Jacob BOOHER was born 25 NOV 1794, and died 26 OCT 1864. He
married Mary "Polly" BOOHER ABT. 1820. She was born 1798 in Huntingdon Co.,
PA, and died 1838. He married Predosha "Socia" DUFFEY 23 DEC 1841. She was
born 26 JAN 1822, and died 27 APR 1857.

vii. Nancy BOOHER was born 1798 in Huntingdon Co., PA, and died 1877 in
Huntingdon Co., PA. She married James LINN 1815 in PA, son of Hugh LINN. He
was born 1792 in PA, and died 1848 in Huntingdon Co., PA.

Casper BOOHER

Sex: M

Birth: 15 SEP 1754

Death: 31 MAR 1831

Burial: APR 1831 Mt. Union Cem., Mt. Union, PA

Note:

Casper's DOB and DOD from bible records in Huntingdon Hist. Soc.

holdings. It is interesting that throughout his will the family name is

spelled Boocher, but is signed as Booher. In 1910 the old family bible

was in the hands of an Ambrose Booher, presumably descended from

Casper's son John.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Donna L-3

This thread: