BRADSHAW-L Archives

Archiver > BRADSHAW > 1999-02 > 0920265832

From: Kimberly K Schumacher <>
Subject: Unidentified subject!
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 1999 23:23:52 -0600

I am new to this list, and am looking for information on Kitty BRADSHAW
and Alexander BRADSHAW (I think there is a tie between the two, but not
sure).

I don't know where Kitty BRADSHAW was born, but she married James
CAMPBELL in Garrard County, KY. They had two daughters (at least). Jane
Francis CAMPBELL was born abt 1815 in KY, died abt 1909 in Jackson
County, MO. Mary CAMPBELL was born ?, died in MO.

Jane Francis CAMPBELL married Alexander BRADSHAW (s/o James and Frances
(SUMMERS) BRADSHAW 26 July 1836 in Mercer County, KY. The BRADSHAW's had
a large plantation in KY, which was taken by General Lee.

Mary CAMPBELL married first to William CALDWELL. She married second to
George MOORE in Garrard County. They had at least two children, Carry
and Jud, and then moved to MO. Mary was schizophrenic, and died in the
MO State Insane Asylum. She is buried in Belton, MO.

Carry MOORE married David NATION, and became famous for smashing up
saloons during Prohibition.

Alexander BRADSHAW and Jane Francis CAMPBELL had the following children:
1. M.C. (Kate), b. 1838 in KY, d. abt 1857 in Christian County, KY
2. James, b. 1839 in KY, d. abt. 1925 in Jackson County, MO. He married
Cassie ?
3. Lucius Frank, b. 1843 in KY, d. abt. 1908 in CA
4. Susan Jane Jouett, b. 13 Mar 1845 in Christian County, KY, d. 21 Feb.
1935 in Tarrant County, TX (my line) She married John Henry MCLAUGHLIN
23 May 1869 in Jackson County, MO.

Does anyone know of these Bradshaw's?

Thanks - Kim

Does anyone have any info on these CAMPBELL's?

Thanks
Kim

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

This thread: