BRADSHAW-L Archives

Archiver > BRADSHAW > 2007-03 > 1172938750

From: "don" <>
Subject: [BRADSHAW] John Bradshaw the son William Bradshaw Judith Scruggs
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 10:19:10 -0600

Descendants of William Bradshaw
The Bradshaw family is my wife’s family and I have it trace back always as
you can see to the present day. Her line came thru Your John Bradshaw’s
brother William Bradshaw. I would like more information on your John
Bradshaw and his descendants. I hope this information is helpful if there is
anything more I can do let me know.
Don Alexander

Generation No. 1

1. WILLIAM15 BRADSHAW (JOHN14, WILLIAM HENRY13, EDWARD12, ROGER11,
RAPHE10, JAMES9, WILLLIAM8, HENRY7, RAFE6 DE BRADSHAW, YOUETT5, WILLIAM4,
ADAM3, WILLIAM2, ROBERT1) was born 1690 in Henrico County, Virginia
(Richmond), and died September 15, 1747 in Cumberland, Virginia. He married
JUDITH SCRUGGS 1712 in Henrico County, VA, daughter of CHARLES SCRUGGS and
JONES. She was born 1692, and died September 15, 1747.

Notes for WILLIAM BRADSHAW:
Notes for WILLIAM BRADSHAW:
At one time William Bradshaw owned 1530 contiguous acres in Cumberland
County, Virginia. Part of his land was located at a place known today as
Maxey's Mill. The last of this land was sold in 1777 by a grandson of
William. The descendants of William and Judith Bradshaw migrated to North
Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, Illinois, and westward.

Children of WILLIAM BRADSHAW and JUDITH SCRUGGS are:
i.TEMPERANCE16 BRADSHAW, b. 1713, Henrico County, Virginia; d.
WFT Est. 1727-1807; m. WILTSHIRE MARRIN, WFT Est. 1727-1736; b. WFT Est.
1696-1716; d. Bef. December 15, 1737, Henrico County, Virginia.
2.ii.ANN BRADSHAW, b. 1717, Henrico County, Virginia; d. Bef.
1785, Cumberland, County, Virginia.
3.iii.FIELD BRADSHAW, b. 1718; d. October 1788, Lincoln County,
North Carolina.
4.iv.CHARLES BRADSHAW, b. 1720, Henrico County, Virginia; d. Abt.
1761, Cumberland, County, Virginia.
5.v.JOSIAH BRADSHAW, b. 1722, Henrico County, Virginia; d. 1820,
North Carolina.
vi.JOHN BRADSHAW, b. 1724; d. WFT Est. 1725-1814.
6.vii.OBEDIENCE BRADSHAW, b. 1725, Henrico County, Virginia; d.
Bef. March 07, 1785.
7.viii.WILLIAM BRADSHAW II, b. 1728, Henico County, VA; d. 1817,
Overton County, Tenn..

Generation No. 2

2. ANN16 BRADSHAW (WILLIAM15, JOHN14, WILLIAM HENRY13, EDWARD12, ROGER11,
RAPHE10, JAMES9, WILLLIAM8, HENRY7, RAFE6 DE BRADSHAW, YOUETT5, WILLIAM4,
ADAM3, WILLIAM2, ROBERT1) was born 1717 in Henrico County, Virginia, and
died Bef. 1785 in Cumberland, County, Virginia. She married JOHN ROBERSON
II. He was born Bet. 1733 - 1763, and died Bef. 1785.

Notes for JOHN ROBERSON II:
Notes for JOHN ROBINSON II:
When John Robinson's father, John, died in Cumberland County, Virginia, in
1768, he gave to each of his sons one shilling sterling, " they having
received their equal parts of my estate". (Will book l, p. 343.

The following deed was from William Bradshaw to his son-in-law, John
Robinson, Jr. 14 May 1741, "I William Bradshew for the good will that I
bear to John Robenson am indebted unto him and have given, granted, and sold
two hundred acres of land lying on the north fork of Deep Creek beginning at
Samuel Nichols line and John Robinsons." Witnessed: John Hobson, Daniel
Markham, Thomas Robinson. Recorded 20 April, 1741. Goochland Co. Va. W/D
book 3, p. 540.

In July of 1743, John Robinson and his father John R. Robinson Sr. along
with Christopher Robinson witnessed a deed of sale for William Tabor of St.
James Parish, who was selling 330 acres of land for L60 to William Bradshaw.
The land was adjoining John Hobson, Wm. Bradshaw, Matthew Marks and crossed
Deep Creek. Goochland Co. VA W/D Book 4, p. 207.

In 1746 Field Robertson of Goochland County, Parish of Southam, sold his 200
acres (land from his father) to his brother John Robertson of the same
county and Parish for L50. This land was on the south side of the James
River and on the north side of Deep Creek, bordering the land of Christopher
Robertson, Stephen Hughes, and William Easlies. The deed reads, "Field
Robinson to John Robinson Field Bradsher (Bradshaw), and George Sparkworth."
Signed Field Robonson. Recorded 16 June 1746, Goochland Co. Deed Book 5, p.
134.

Field Robinson then bought from Field Bradshaw the 200 acre plantation
whereon John Robinson Junior "youst to dwell". Goochland Co. VA. W/D book
5, p. 134, 253. This may have been the 200 acres given to John and Anna by
William Bradshaw, though no deed of sale has been found.

In 1754 John Robinson "Juner" and Anna, his wife, of Cumberland County
(created in 1748 from Goochland) sold the 200 acres that had been sold to
them by Field Robinson to Field Bradshaw (Cumberland Co. VA W/D Book 2, p.
153. This indenture made the 22 day of J. in 1754 between John Robinson
Juner and Anna his wife of Cumberland of the one part and Field Bradshaw of
the same County of the other part Witnesseth that the said John Robinson and
Anna his wife for and in consideration of L82:10 current money of Virginia
to them in hand paid by the said Field Bradshaw sell and confirm to him one
tract of land lying in Cumberland County containing 200 acres. Land on the
South side of a branch near the head of Deep Creek, bordering William
Bradshaws, Stephen Hughes. Signed John Robinson and Anna Robinson. Wit:
Field Robertson, George Robertson, Thomas Crudgs (Scruggs); recorded at
court 26 August, 1754.

A few months later John and Anna bought 180 acres from William and Lucy Cox
on Crooms Quarter Branch in Cumberland County. The deed was witnessed by
Field Bradshaw, George Robinson, and Joseph Robinson (ibid. p. 155.).

22 December 1783--John Price, John Robinson, Henry Martin, John Duncomb,
Seymour Scott, Samuel Atkinson, Abraham Charlton, Thomas Caldwell, Shadrack
Cayce, John Davis, John Noel, Henry Scruggs,
24 March, 1800: Will of John Robinson: In the name of God, Amen. I John
Robinson of Cumberland County being diseased in body but of sound mind, and
yet calling to mind the uncertainty of life do make and ordain this my last
will and testament. I lend to my daughter Lucy Burton a negro woman named
Hannah. I lend to my daughter Judith Richardson a negro woman named Winey.
I lend to my daughter Tabitha Jones a negro man named Dick. I lend to my
daughter Jemima Sanderson a negro man named Simon. After my death and my
wife's death, I lend to my said four daughters Lucy, Judith, Tabbitha, and
Jemima three more negroes and their increase Tom, Sary, and Rhoda and also
my land I now live on and all my stock and household furniture to them and
their heirs forever to be equally divided between them four Lucy Burton,
Judith Richardson, Tabbitha Jones, and Jemima Sanderson. Lastly I
constitute and appoint Martin Richardson Executor. Written 30 December,
1785. John (j) Robinson. Witness: James Austin, Philip Holt, Robert
Richardson. Acknowledged before us 11 day of February 1786: Phinehas
Thomas, Jesse Thomas, Edward Scruggs, Cosby Dickerson, Jesse W. Thomas,
James More. Probate: 24 March 1800. Cumberland Co. Va. Will Book 3, p.
146.William Shepherd, Henry Tapscott, George Walton, John Mann, and Edward
Scruggs are discharged from the several presentments of the Grand Jury
against them for reasons appearing to the Court. (Cumberland Co. VA Order
Book 1779--1784, p. 483

Children of ANN BRADSHAW and JOHN ROBERSON are:
i.LUCY17 ROBERSON, b. Bet. 1736 - 1763; m. UNKNOWN BURTON; b.
Bet. 1726 - 1761; d. Bet. 1752 - 1840.
ii.JUDITH ROBERSON, b. Bet. 1726 - 1761; d. Bet. 1752 - 1840;
m. UNKNOWN RICHARDSON; b. Bet. 1752 - 1796.
iii.TABITHA ROBERSON, b. Bet. 1736 - 1763; m. UNKNOWN JONES; b.
Bet. 1726 - 1761; d. Bet. 1752 - 1840.
iv.JEMIMA ROBERSON, b. Bet. 1726 - 1761; m. UNKNOWN SANDERSON,
Bet. 1752 - 1796; b. Bet. 1726 - 1761; d. Bet. 1752 - 1840.

3. FIELD16 BRADSHAW (WILLIAM15, JOHN14, WILLIAM HENRY13, EDWARD12, ROGER11,
RAPHE10, JAMES9, WILLLIAM8, HENRY7, RAFE6 DE BRADSHAW, YOUETT5, WILLIAM4,
ADAM3, WILLIAM2, ROBERT1) was born 1718, and died October 1788 in Lincoln
County, North Carolina. He married JUDITH ROBERTSON WFT Est. 1740-1769,
daughter of JOHN ROBERTSON and TABITHA JONES. She was born 1728 in Henrico
County, Virginia, and died January 1820 in Lincoln County, North Carolina.

Notes for FIELD BRADSHAW:
Notes for FIELD BRADSHAW:
Field Bradshaw's father, William, died in 1747 in Goochland County,
Virginia. William's wife, Judith, was granted administration of his estate.
Field inherited the land, l,530 acres. Field then divided and deeded their
shares of the land to his brothers. The last of William and Judith's land
was sold in 1777 by his grandson, Joel Bradshaw, son of Charles, and by
Field Bradshaw, Jr., son of Field. This is from the Cumberland County
Historical Society from Lee Ann Propst.

In 1746 Field Robertson of Goochland County, Parish of Southam, sold his 200
acres (land from his father) to John Robertson (married to his sister Anna)
of the same county and Parish for 50 lbs. This land was on the south side
of the James River and on the north side of Deep Creek, bordering the land
of Christopher Robertson, Stephen Hughes, and William Easlies. The deed
reads: "Field Robinson to John Robinson...part of a tract of John Robinson,
Sr. " The deed was witnessed by Wm. Trigg, Field Bradsher (Bradshaw), and
George Sparkworth. Signed Field Robonson. Recorded 16 June, 1746 in
Goochland County Deed Book 5, p. 134.

Field Robinson then bought from Field Bradshaw the 200 acre plantation
"whereon John Robinson, Jun. youst to dwell". (Goochland County, Virginia
Deed Book 5, p. 134, 253.) This may have been the 200 acres given to John
and Anna by William Bradshaw, though no deed of sale is found.

In 1754 John Robinson "Juner" and Anna, his wife, of Cumberland County
(created from Goochland in 1748) sold the 200 acres sold to them by Field
Robinson to Field Bradshaw. (Cumberland County, Virginia, Will/Deed Book 2,
p. 153.

1754--This indenture made the 22 day of J. in 1754 between John Robinson
Juner and Anna his wife of Cumberland of the one part and Field Bradshaw of
the same County of the other part Witnesseth that the said John Robinson and
Anna his wife for and in consideration of L82.10 current money of Virginia
to them in hand paid by the said Field Bradshaw sell and confirm to him one
tract of land lying in Cumberland County containing 200 acres. Land on the
South Side of a branch near the head of Deep Creek, bordering William
Bradshaws, Stephen Hughes. Signed John Robinson (LS) and Anna ( ) Robinson.
Wit: Field Robertson, George Robertson, Thomas ( ) Crudgs (Scruggs.
Recorded at court 26 August, 1754. Cumberland Co., VA Deed Book 2, p. 153.

A few months later John and Anna bought 180 acres from William and Lucy Cox
on Crooms Quarter Branch in Cumberland County. The deed was witnessed by
Field Bradshaw, George Robinson, and Joseph Robinson, (ibid. p. 155). All
these deed were to keep the land in the family.

Notes for JUDITH ROBINSON:
Judith Robinson Bradshaw's father, John Robinson, died in 1786 and left "to
my three daughters, Susannah Bradshaw, Judith Bradshaw, and Elizabeth Hogan
all the rest of my estate to be equally divided between them only reserving
seven pounds which have already been paid to William Bradshaw, my will is
that he allows two thirds of that money out of his part of my estate to the
other two, namely Judith Bradshaw and Elizabeth Hogan...(Cumberland Co. W/D
Book 1, p. 343. These three daughters then moved with their husbands to
North Carolina and all lived in the area where Burke and Lincoln Counties
meet.

Children of FIELD BRADSHAW and JUDITH ROBERTSON are:
8.i.BENJAMIN17 BRADSHAW, b. Bet. 1741 - 1769; d. October 24,
1814, LIncoln County, North Carolina.
ii.CHARLES BRADSHAW, b. WFT Est. 1741-1769; d. Abt. 1802; m.
MICHELE RATCLIFF, WFT Est. 1762-1797; b. WFT Est. 1741-1775; d. WFT Est.
1762-1856.
iii.JOSHIAH BRADSHAW, b. WFT Est. 1742-1770; d. 1827, Montgomery
County, Alabama; m. ELIZABETH (BETSEY) HOGAN, August 07, 1789, Lincoln
County NC; b. Abt. 1770; d. WFT Est. 1795-1864.
iv.REBEKAH BRADSHAW, b. WFT Est. 1742-1767; d. WFT Est.
1789-1855; m. BENJAMIN RATCLIFF, July 03, 1784, Lincoln County NC; b. WFT
Est. 1732-1764; d. WFT Est. 1789-1851.
9.v.FIELD BRADSHAW, b. Bef. 1755; d. January 12, 1812, Smokey
Creek, Burke County North Carolina.
vi.JOHN BRADSHAW, b. Aft. 1755, Virginia; d. Abt. 1820, North
Carolina.
10.vii.JONAS BRADSHAW, b. 1759, Cumberland, County, Virginia; d.
February 06, 1840, Lincoln County, North Carolina.
11.viii.SUSANNAH BRADSHAW, b. Aft. 1770, Lincoln County, North
Carolina; d. Bef. 1834, Lincoln County, North Carolina.
12.ix.JUDITH BRADSHAW, b. WFT Est. 1741-1769; d. Bet. 1764 - 1852,
Lincoln County, North Carolina.

4. CHARLES16 BRADSHAW (WILLIAM15, JOHN14, WILLIAM HENRY13, EDWARD12,
ROGER11, RAPHE10, JAMES9, WILLLIAM8, HENRY7, RAFE6 DE BRADSHAW, YOUETT5,
WILLIAM4, ADAM3, WILLIAM2, ROBERT1) was born 1720 in Henrico County,
Virginia, and died Abt. 1761 in Cumberland, County, Virginia. He married
JEMIMA HENDRICH Abt. 1749. She was born Bet. 1709 - 1738, and died Bef.
1777 in Burke County, N.C..

Notes for CHARLES BRADSHAW:
Notes for CHARLES BRADSHAW:
10 July 1749--Field Robinson witnessed a deed of Field Bradshaw, son and
heir of William Bradshaw, dec'd to his brother, Charles Bradshaw. The land
joins that of Josiah Bradshaw and Samuel Nuckles (Nichola). Cumberland Co.
VA W/D book 1, p. 30.

22 June 1761--Will of Charles Bradshaw--To wife Jemima, plantation where I
now live, and then plantation to son Joel...to son William "when he comes of
age"...to daughters Temperance and Ruth...to my two brothers William and
Josiah...Wit: Field Bradshaw, John Bradshaw, Joseph Robinson. Security:
Wm. Hobson, John Hobson, Hezekiah Robinson. Cumberland Co. Va. W/D Book 1,
p. 217.

Children of CHARLES BRADSHAW and JEMIMA HENDRICH are:
13.i.JOEL17 BRADSHAW, b. Abt. 1750, Virginia; d. 1823, White
County, TN..
ii.WILLIAM BRADSHAW, b. Bet. 1740 - 1761, Henrico County, VA..
iii.TEMPERANCE BRADSHAW, b. Bet. 1740 - 1761; d. Bet. 1757 -
1847; m. GREENSBERRY WILSON, Bet. 1757 - 1798; b. Bet. 1730 - 1760; d. Bet.
1757 - 1842.
iv.RUTH BRADSHAW, b. WFT Est. 1740-1761; m. SETH HYATT, Bet.
1757 - 1798; b. WFT Est. 1730-1760.

5. JOSIAH16 BRADSHAW (WILLIAM15, JOHN14, WILLIAM HENRY13, EDWARD12,
ROGER11, RAPHE10, JAMES9, WILLLIAM8, HENRY7, RAFE6 DE BRADSHAW, YOUETT5,
WILLIAM4, ADAM3, WILLIAM2, ROBERT1) was born 1722 in Henrico County,
Virginia, and died 1820 in North Carolina. He married ELIZABETH ARMISTEAD
December 20, 1763. She was born Bet. 1725 - 1752, and died Bet. 1795 -
1843.

Children of JOSIAH BRADSHAW and ELIZABETH ARMISTEAD are:
i.OBEDIENCE17 BRADSHAW, b. 1765, Virginia; m. ANDREW LAWING,
1786; b. Bet. 1740 - 1767.
ii.JUDITH BRADSHAW, b. Bet. 1743 - 1772; m. BILLY WILLIAMS; b.
Bet. 1733 - 1770; d. Bet. 1759 - 1848.
iii.WILLIAM ARMISTEAD BRADSHAW, b. Bet. 1743 - 1772; m.
ELIZABETH D. MIDDLETON, Bet. 1763 - 1808; b. Bet. 1742 - 1778; d. Bet. 1763
- 1858.
iv.JOSIAH BRADSHAW, b. 1774, Virginia; d. Abt. 1847, Burke
County, N.C.; m. ELIZABETH HIGDON; b. Bet. 1770 - 1799; d. Bet. 1821 - 1887.
v.FRANCES BRADSHAW, b. 1782, Bedford County, Virginia; d. Bef.
1870, Burke County, N.C.; m. JOHN BRADSHAW; b. Bet. 1765 - 1785; d. Bet.
1799 - 1871.
vi.ELIZABETH BRADSHAW, b. Bet. 1744 - 1778; d. Bet. 1800 -
1866; m. CHARLES WILLIAMS; b. Bet. 1743 - 1775; d. Bet. 1800 - 1862.
vii.NANCY BRADSHAW, b. Bet. 1744 - 1778; m. JOHN WALSH; b. Bet.
1773 - 1793; d. Bet. 1807 - 1879.
viii.JOHN A. BRADSHAW, b. 1794; d. 1878, Burke County, N.C.; m.
SUSANNA, Abt. 1818; b. Bet. 1780 - 1803; d. Bet. 1823 - 1892.

6. OBEDIENCE16 BRADSHAW (WILLIAM15, JOHN14, WILLIAM HENRY13, EDWARD12,
ROGER11, RAPHE10, JAMES9, WILLLIAM8, HENRY7, RAFE6 DE BRADSHAW, YOUETT5,
WILLIAM4, ADAM3, WILLIAM2, ROBERT1) was born 1725 in Henrico County,
Virginia, and died Bef. March 07, 1785. She married FIELD ROBERSON Aft.
1745 in Virginia, son of JOHN ROBERSON and TABITHA JONES. He was born Abt.
1720, and died March 28, 1785 in Littleton Parish, Cumberland County,
Virginia.

Notes for FIELD ROBERSON:

Notes for FIELD ROBINSON:
Field Robinson was born in Henrico County, Virginia and moved with his
family to Goochland County. Field, His brother John Jr. and two of his
sisters married Bradshaws (all children of William Bradshaw).
Robinson/Bradshaw deeds were to keep the land "all in the family".

Field witnessed a deed of land from his father to his brother Thomas in 1741
and was sold land by his father in 1743.

14 May 1741--I John Robinson give to my son Thomas Robinson 200 acres
adjoining Samuel Nukkols (Nichols) line, running up Deep Creek, then on a
straight course to Muddy Creek. Witn: John Hobson, Field Robenson, C.
Mackinne. (Goochland Co. VA W/D Book 3, p. 500.)

18 July 1743--John Robinson, Parish of St. James, sold to Field Robinson 200
acres for L50, land adjoining Christo Robison. (ibid.Book 4, p. 268).

In 1746 Field Robertson sold his brother John Robinson 200 acres of land,
and then 1747 bought from his brother-in-law Field Bradshaw the land where
his brother "John Robinson Jun. youst to dwell".

16 June 1746--Field Robertson of Goochland Parish of Southam, sold 200 acres
on SS James River and NS of Deep Creek to John Robertson of the same County
and parish for L50, it being part of a tract of land of John Robertson, Sr.
admoining Christopher Robertson, Stephen Hughes, William Easlies (Easly).
Wit: Wm. Trigg, Field Bradfhor, George Sparkworth. Signed Field Robonson.
(ibid. Book 5, p. 134).

16 April 1747--Field Bradshaw to Field Robinson, 200 acres for L100,
Goochland County, SS James River on Deep Creek, "plantation whereon John
Robinson Jun. Youst to dwell", adjoining the lines of Samuel Nuckolds, Wm.
Tabor and Wm. Bradshaw. Wit: Wm. Johns, Anne Johns, Mary May. (ibid. p.
253). Note: Field Robinson's land was in Goochland County until 1748, when
the county lines changed, and it became Cumberland County.

24 July 1749--Field Bradshaw sold Field Robinson 170 acres on Deep Creek
(Cumberland Co. VA Deed Book 1, p. 32.) Field Robinson sold this land to
Wm. Holloway in 1753, along with the 70 acres in the following deed. (ibid.
Book 2, p. 56).

1753--Field Roberson and Obedience his wife to Wm. Holloway 70 acres of
land, part of land granted to Wm. Bradshaw by patent bearing date 20 July
1745, adjoining Josiah Bradshaw and Wm. Tabor. Wit: John Bradshaw. (ibid.
Book 5).

22 J. 1754--John Robinson Juner and Anna his wife of Cumberland County of
the one part sell to Field Bradshaw of the same county, 200 acres for
L82.10.0, land on SS of a branch near the head of Deep Creek, adjoining
William Bradshaw's North line and Stephen Hughes. Wit: Field Robertson,
George Robertson, Thomas Crudges (Scruggs) (ibid. Book 2, p. 153).

In 1761 Field's father John Robinson sold 290 acres of land to Joseph Fuqua
(ibid. Book 3, p. 240). Joseph Fuqua's brother, Stephen married Temperance
Robinson, daughter of Field. Field's father John died in 1768 and gave to
his son Field Roberson and his brothers "one shilling sterling out of my
estate, they having before received their equal parts of my estate to that
sum." (Cumberland County, VA Will Book 1, p. 343.

28 March 1785--Will of Field Robinson: In the name of God amen. I Field
Robinson Sen'r of the parish of Littleton in the County of Cumberland being
sick but of sound mind and memory yet calling to mind the uncertainty of
life do make and ordain this my last will and testament in manner and form
following:
I give unto my son Daniel Robinson what he has already in possession, also
one negro boy named Abram, also fifty acres of land.
I give unto my son William Robinson what he has already in possession, also
one negro girl named Milley, also fifty acres of land.
I give unto my son Field Robinson what he has already in possession and
fifty acres of land.
I give unto my son Joseph Robinson what he has already in possession, also
one negro man named Simon.
I give unto my daughter Temperance Fuqua what she has already in possession,
also one negro woman named Sarah, also one feather bed and furniture.
I give unto my daughter Obedience Nichols what she has already in
possession, also one negro woman named Eff, one good feather bed and
furniture one pot.
I give unto my daughter Elizabeth Robinson two negroes named Peter and
Winne, also fifty acres of land, one bed, half my pewter, one Oak table, one
mare.
I give unto my daughter Judith Robinson what she has already in possession,
also one pot.
I give unto my daughter Nancy what she has already in possession, also one
negro boy named Ef and half the pewter.
Lastly I constitute and appoint my three sons, Daniel Robinson, William
Robinson, and Field Robinson Executors. Written 7 March 1785. Signed:
Field Robinson. Wit: Harrison Jones, Keziah Robinson, Stephen Robinson.
(Cumberland Co. VA Will Book 2, p. 359.)

Children of OBEDIENCE BRADSHAW and FIELD ROBERSON are:
i.TEMPERANCE17 ROBERSON, b. Bet. 1742 - 1788, Virginia; d.
1813; m. STEPHEN FUQUA, Bet. 1758 - 1799; b. Bet. 1732 - 1766; d. Bet. 1758
- 1846.
ii.DANIEL ROBERSON, b. Abt. 1744; d. Bet. 1774 - 1835; m. SARAH
WINFREE, Bet. 1757 - 1792; b. Bet. 1726 - 1751; d. Bet. 1773 - 1839.

Notes for DANIEL ROBERSON:
Notes for DANIEL ROBINSON:
Daniel Robinson was named with William Robinson, his
brother, as executor of his father's estate (Cumberland Co. VA will Book 2,
p. 359.), when his father died in 1785. On 26 June 1786, Daniel Robinson
sold the 50 acres on Deep Creek he had inherited from his father to his
brother Field Robinson (Cumberland Co. VA Deed Book 6, p. 369.

Notes for SARAH (PROBABLY) WINFREE:
Sarah Winfree was probably the wife of Daniel
Robinson, although this has not been proven. She is named Sarah Robinson in
the will of her father, Jacob Winfree, 22 June, 1772 (Cumberland Co. VA Will
Book 2, p. 62). A 1739 deed of land from Samuel Nuckolls of Hanover Co.,
planter, to Richard Fain of Caroline County said that the land was on the
South side of the James River on Muddy Creek, 400 acres bounded by John
Merryman and Jacob Winfree. (Goochland Co. VA Deed Book 3, p. 204). Only
the County name has changed. Jacob Winfree and Daniel's father, Field
Robinson, were both on Muddy Creek, and both of their lands bordered that of
Samuel Nichols. Also the 1821 Grainger Co. Tax List includes Daniel
Robinson and a Winfrey Robinson. The descendants of this couple at this
time believe that she was the wife of Daniel Robinson

iii.WILLIAM ROBERSON, b. Bet. 1742 - 1768; d. Bet. 1748 - 1848.
iv.FIELD ROBERSON JR., b. Bet. 1741 - 1765; d. 1826; m. KEZIAH
SCRUGGS, December 09, 1784; b. Bet. 1742 - 1767; d. Bet. 1789 - 1856.

Notes for FIELD ROBERSON JR.:

Notes for FIELD ROBINSON, JR.:
On 26 June 1786 Field Robinson bought his brother
Daniel's 50 acres on Deep Creek that Daniel had inherited from their father.
On 22 August 1803, Anthony P. Lipford and Elizabeth sold Field Robinson 50
acres of land (Cumberland Co. VA. Deed Book 9, p. 246). Elizabeth Scruggs
Lipford was a sister to Judith Scruggs, who married Field's cousin, George
Robinson, son of Christopher.

The original land grant for John Robinson of
Cumberland County (this Field Robinson's grandfather) is in the possession
of Benjamin F. Robinson, descendant of Field and Keziah Scruggs Robinson and
is from King George II of England. This grant was found in the desk of
Field Robinson and handed down to the present generation through Field Jr.
and Keziah Scruggs Robinson. They sold the desk. This is from John
Robinson of Cumberland County, Some of His Descendants, Misses Bess and
Katherine Reynolds, Co-Chairmen Genealogical Records Committee, DAR, Samuel
Sorrell Chapter, Houston, TX. FHL 1317112

v.JOSEPH ROBERSON, b. Bet. 1742 - 1768; d. Bet. 1748 - 1848.
vi.OBEDIENCE ROBERSON, b. Bet. 1737 - 1739; d. Bet. 1756 -
1833; m. JOHN NICHOLS, Abt. 1750; b. Bet. 1698 - 1730, Halifax County,
Virginia; d. Bet. 1755 - 1817.
vii.ELIZABETH ROBERSON, b. Bet. 1742 - 1768; d. Bet. 1747 -
1851.
viii.SARAH ROBERSON, b. Bet. 1742 - 1768; d. Bet. 1747 - 1851.
ix.JUDITH ROBERSON, b. Bet. 1742 - 1768; d. Bet. 1747 - 1851.
x.NANCY ROBERSON, b. Bet. 1742 - 1786; d. Bet. 1812 - 1873; m.
DAVID ALVIS, July 24, 1809; b. Bet. 1757 - 1789; d. Bet. 1814 - 1876.

7. WILLIAM16 BRADSHAW II (WILLIAM15, JOHN14, WILLIAM HENRY13, EDWARD12,
ROGER11, RAPHE10, JAMES9, WILLLIAM8, HENRY7, RAFE6 DE BRADSHAW, YOUETT5,
WILLIAM4, ADAM3, WILLIAM2, ROBERT1) was born 1728 in Henico County, VA, and
died 1817 in Overton County, Tenn.. He married (1) SUSANNA ROBINSON Bef.
1750 in Richmond, VA, daughter of JOHN SR. and TABITHA JONES. She was born
1730 in Henico County, VA, and died 1803 in Burke County, NC. He married
(2) ELIZABETH HARPER 1805 in Burke County, NC. She was born WFT Est. 1727,
and died WFT Est. 1808-1877.

Notes for WILLIAM BRADSHAW II:
A Burke County, North Carolina record of 1789 says that on March 6th,William
Bradshaw sold two acres of land on the Catawba River included his fishery.
Susannah may have died because she does not seem to appear on the 1790
census. William Bradshaw had 7 slaves in the1790 census.
The following story is told by one of their descendents, Maxine
Cullum,1316 Benton Avenue, Neosho, Missouri 64850.
Susannah was buried on the plantation William owned on The Catawba River. A
neighbor, Elizabeth Harper, probability had her eye on William for some
time. Mother of illegitimate daughter, she first made inroads into the
Bradshaw family married off her daughter Prudence to William's grandson,
William Beach, son of Justice and Judith Bradshaw Beach younger Bradshaw
were marring, setting up their own households, and moving away. His children
grown and gone William in his grief and loneliness fell prey to the wiles of
Elizabeth Harper and married her. He paid the penalty for the rest of his
life. Elizabeth dominated him, cut him off from his children and attempted
to take over his whole estate, with the influence of her daughter and son in
law.
At the time of his marriage to Elizabeth Harper, William Bradshaw
was in his 70's. She was much younger. William of Overton County, Tennessee
on 04/23/1817 at age 89. After his death his children sued Elizabeth
Bradshaw and William Beach for their share of his estate. Court depositions
in Overton County, Tennessee, and Burke County, North Carolina tell the sad
story of William's later years: "hard of hearing, blind, deceived by his and
her lazy son in law, William Beach. All of the depositions taken in
Tennessee and North Carolina were against Elizabeth Harper Bradshaw and
William Beach and supported the claims of William Bradshaw's children.
After their marriage, Elizabeth insisted that they move to Lincoln
County, North Carolina, and then to Overton County, Tennessee, far from
William's children. Elizabeth said, "I have but one child and will not be
parted from her by any part of the earth." Elizabeth and William began to
get the elderly William Bradshaw to sign things over to William Beach. Their
plans fell apart at the death of William Bradshaw, when those who had
witnessed these transactions all testified that William Bradshaw had been
deceived. The Burke County, North Carolina Court Minutes of 1793-1827 reveal
that William's offsprings won the court battle in April,1827.

Note for William Bradshaw II:

In the Daughters of the American Revolution Index of Patriotic Individuals
during the Revolutionary War, William Bradshaw is listed as one who did
Patriotic Service during that time. That is where his approximate birth year
came from. Susannah Robinson is shown as his wife. His patriotic duty was to
supply the Revolutionary Army with goods. Some records mistakenly show his
death date and place as 1811 in Burke Co., NC but court records in Overton
Co., TN show that he died there in 1817.
It is uncertain at what time William and many of the Bradshaw family moved
from VA to NC. It is believed to have been after February 19 1768 because
that is when William and his older brother, Field,sold 550 acres in
Cumberland on Deep Creek to Gideon Patterson which was probably just before
the move.
William Bradshaw, Jr. owned land in Mountain Island of Mecklenburg Co. and
Burke Co. Moved to Wolf River, TN with second wife, Elizabeth Harper.
Elizabeth is mother of Prudence Harper, wife of William Beach, son of Justus
and Judith.

Children of WILLIAM BRADSHAW and SUSANNA ROBINSON are:
i.RHODA17 BRADSHAW, b. Abt. 1743; d. Bet. 1765 - 1858; m. JOHN
WEST, Bet. 1765 - 1808; b. Bet. 1738 - 1774; d. Bet. 1765 - 1852.
14.ii.JUDITH BRADSHAW, b. Abt. 1745; d. July 13, 1828, Burke
County, N.C. Now Caldwell County N.C..
15.iii.WILLIAM BRADSHAW, b. 1747, North Carolina; d. October 09,
1827, North Carolina.
iv.OBADIAH BRADSHAW, b. Abt. 1750, Haywood County, North
Carolina; d. Bet. 1756 - 1845.
16.v.JOSIAH BRADSHAW, b. 1750, Burke County, NC; d. March 29,
1821, Lovelady Ford, Caldwell County, his body was interred in Bradshaw Cem.
near North, Catawba CH..
17.vi.ISAIAH BRADSHAW, b. Bef. 1755, North Carolina; d. February
1820, Burke County, N.C..
vii.SETH BRADSHAW, b. Abt. 1755, Fluvania County, Virginia; d.
May 26, 1826, Adair County, Kentucky.
18.viii.SEATH BRADSHAW, b. 1755, Fluvania County, Virginia; d. May
26, 1826, Adair County, Kentucky.
ix.URSULA BRADSHAW, b. Abt. 1757, North Carolina; m. MILES
ABERNATHY, October 06, 1781, Burke County, North Carolina; b. Bet. 1729 -
1761; d. Bet. 1786 - 1848.
19.x.CHARLES BRADSHAW, b. 1760; d. March 16, 1828, Weakly,
Tennessee.
20.xi.ELIJAH BRADSHAW, b. 1760, North Carolina; d. 1835, Green
County, Georgia.
21.xii.ANNA HANNAH BRADSHAW, b. 1764; d. WFT Est. 1802-1855.

Generation No. 3

8. BENJAMIN17 BRADSHAW (FIELD16, WILLIAM15, JOHN14, WILLIAM HENRY13,
EDWARD12, ROGER11, RAPHE10, JAMES9, WILLLIAM8, HENRY7, RAFE6 DE BRADSHAW,
YOUETT5, WILLIAM4, ADAM3, WILLIAM2, ROBERT1) was born Bet. 1741 - 1769, and
died October 24, 1814 in LIncoln County, North Carolina. He married HANNAH.
She was born Bet. 1741 - 1776, and died Bet. 1767 - 1857.

Children of BENJAMIN BRADSHAW and HANNAH are:
i.JOHN18 BRADSHAW, b. Bet. 1767 - 1808; d. Bet. 1777 - 1884.
ii.FEREBY ROBERSON BRADSHAW, b. Bet. 1767 - 1807; d. Bet. 1776
- 1809.
iii.FIELD BRADSHAW, b. Bet. 1767 - 1808; d. Bet. 1777 - 1884.

9. FIELD17 BRADSHAW (FIELD16, WILLIAM15, JOHN14, WILLIAM HENRY13, EDWARD12,
ROGER11, RAPHE10, JAMES9, WILLLIAM8, HENRY7, RAFE6 DE BRADSHAW, YOUETT5,
WILLIAM4, ADAM3, WILLIAM2, ROBERT1) was born Bef. 1755, and died January 12,
1812 in Smokey Creek, Burke County North Carolina. He married ANNA HANNAH
BRADSHAW 1776, daughter of WILLIAM BRADSHAW and SUSANNA ROBINSON. She was
born 1764, and died WFT Est. 1802-1855.

Children of FIELD BRADSHAW and ANNA BRADSHAW are:
i.WILLIAM18 BRADSHAW, b. 1777, Cumberland, County, Virginia;
d. July 29, 1813, Madson County, IL.; m. KATHERINE (CALY) DARNALL, WFT Est.
1794-1811; b. WFT Est. 1773-1791; d. WFT Est. 1794-1876.
ii.TEMPERANCE BRADSHAW, b. WFT Est. 1776-1804; d. Aft. 1815; m.
SAMUEL JACKAWAY, WFT Est. 1791-1814; b. WFT Est. 1766-1800; d. WFT Est.
1791-1879.
iii.URSULA (USLEY) BRADSHAW, b. WFT Est. 1775-1796, Burke
County, NC; d. WFT Est. 1815-1884; m. THOMAS BOULWARE, February 15, 1810,
St. Clair County, IL.; b. WFT Est. 1758-1790; d. WFT Est. 1815-1877.
iv.JOHN BRADSHAW, b. WFT Est. 1776-1804; d. December 06, 1813,
Madson County, IL..
v.FIELD BRADSHAW, b. WFT Est. 1776-1804; d. February 1821,
Madson County, IL..
vi.ELIJAH BRADSHAW, b. 1790, Burke County, NC; d. WFT Est.
1816-1881; m. POLLY BOLEWARE, January 28, 1810, St. Clair County, IL.; b.
WFT Est. 1773-1797; d. WFT Est. 1815-1886.
vii.JONAS BRADSHAW, b. WFT Est. 1775-1899, Burke County, NC; d.
Aft. 1840; m. (1) BETSEY SAWYER, March 13, 1817, Madison County, IL; b. WFT
Est. 1773-1800; d. WFT Est. 1822-1890; m. (2) ANNA BRADSHAW, March 15, 1819,
Adair County KY; b. WFT Est. 1775-1802; d. WFT Est. 1824-1892.
viii.OBADIAH BRADSHAW, b. 1794, Burke County, NC; d. WFT Est.
1795-1884.
ix.REBECCA BRADSHAW, b. WFT Est. 1776-1799; d. WFT Est.
1820-1888; m. (1) BARRNETT M. SHERMAN, Aft. 1815; b. WFT Est. 1773-1795; d.
WFT Est. 1820-1882; m. (2) JAMES STEEL, February 26, 1815, Madison County,
IL; b. WFT Est. 1763-1795; d. WFT Est. 1820-1882.
x.SUSANNA BRADSHAW, b. 1800, Burke County, NC; d. WFT Est.
1827-1894; m. ISAAC HOSKINS, January 07, 1821, Madison County, IL; b. WFT
Est. 1775-1802; d. WFT Est. 1826-1889.
xi.CHARLES BRADSHAW, b. WFT Est. 1776-1807; d. 1840, Russell
County, KY; m. (1) POLLY, WFT Est. 1797-1836; b. WFT Est. 1777-1815; d. WFT
Est. 1797-1898; m. (2) ALLY JENNINGS, November 23, 1827; b. WFT Est.
1783-1810; d. WFT Est. 1832-1900.
xii.JOSIAH BRADSHAW, b. WFT Est. 1776-1804; d. March 1817,
Madson County, IL..
xiii.ENOCH C. BRADSHAW, b. WFT Est. 1776-1804, Burke County, NC;
d. Abt. 1845, Burke County, NC; m. MAHALA LACY, October 31, 1824, Sangamon,
County IL; b. WFT Est. 1780-1807; d. WFT Est. 1828-1897.

10. JONAS17 BRADSHAW (FIELD16, WILLIAM15, JOHN14, WILLIAM HENRY13,
EDWARD12, ROGER11, RAPHE10, JAMES9, WILLLIAM8, HENRY7, RAFE6 DE BRADSHAW,
YOUETT5, WILLIAM4, ADAM3, WILLIAM2, ROBERT1) was born 1759 in Cumberland,
County, Virginia, and died February 06, 1840 in Lincoln County, North
Carolina. He married ELIZABETH RATCLIFF 1782 in Lincoln County, North
Carolina. She was born Bet. 1745 - 1770 in Lincoln County, North Carolina,
and died Bet. 1803 - 1859 in Lincoln County, North Carolina.

Children of JONAS BRADSHAW and ELIZABETH RATCLIFF are:
22.i.PRIDE18 BRADSHAW, b. December 09, 1783, Lincoln County,
North Carolina; d. Bef. April 09, 1849, Stoddard County, Missouri.
ii.JOHN BRADSHAW, b. September 05, 1785, Lincoln County, North
Carolina; d. February 1859, Lincoln County, North Carolina; m. (1) ANNA
ENGLEFINGER, 1802, Lincoln County, North Carolina; b. Bet. 1781 - 1801; d.
Bet. 1802 - 1885; m. (2) POLLY SHUTLEY, October 02, 1804, Lincoln County,
North Carolina; b. Bet. 1776 - 1791; d. Bet. 1809 - 1880.
iii.SUSANNAH BRADSHAW, b. February 10, 1787; d. Bet. 1812 -
1881; m. HENRY SIDES, January 18, 1806, Lincoln County, North Carolina; b.
Bet. 1761 - 1787; d. Bet. 1811 - 1875.
iv.JONAS BRADSHAW, b. September 08, 1789, Lincoln County, North
Carolina; d. Bet. 1823 - 1880, Harris County, Georgia; m. ELIZABETH WHITE,
March 28, 1818, Lincoln County, North Carolina; b. Bet. 1780 - 1801; d. Bet.
1823 - 1890.

Notes for JONAS BRADSHAW:
More About JONAS BRADSHAW:
Fact 1: Moved with family as a boy to Charlotte
(Mecklenburg Co. North Carolina
Fact 2: May 1778, Enlisted there in 4th Regiment in
9 Months Men35
Fact 3: November 05, 1778, Marched from Charlotte to
Perisburg on Savonry River35
Fact 4: March 1779, Fought in Battle of Brian
Creek35
Fact 5: Transferred to regiment of light infantry
Fact 6: Detached to command of Major John Nelson of
the North Carolina line
Fact 7: June 20, 1779, Fought in Battle of Stone
under command of Count Pulaski35
Fact 8: Discharged by Col. Archabald Lytte
Fact 9: General Joseph Graham swore in open court
that his service was true.
Fact 10: Granted a pension of $40 per year for
service
Fact 11: His name is not recorded on rolls of any
state
Fact 12: 1782, Married Elizabeth Ratcliff in summer
of 178236
Fact 13: February 06, 1840, Died Lincoln County,
North Carolina

v.FIELD BRADSHAW, b. June 10, 1791, Lincoln County, North
Carolina; d. 1847, Stoddard County, Missouri; m. NANCY CLOER, February 06,
1811, Lincoln County, North Carolina; b. Bet. 1774 - 1798; d. Bet. 1816 -
1887.
vi.CHARLES BRADSHAW, b. February 28, 1794, Lincoln County,
North Carolina; d. Bef. 1840.
vii.LARKIN BRADSHAW, b. June 12, 1801, Lincoln County, North
Carolina; d. Aft. 1850, Bartow County, Georgia; m. (1) SARAH DRUM; b. Aft.
1821; d. Bet. 1826 - 1897; m. (2) NANCY PARKER, October 17, 1820, Lincoln
County, North Carolina; b. Bet. 1783 - 1807; d. Bet. 1825 - 1896.

11. SUSANNAH17 BRADSHAW (FIELD16, WILLIAM15, JOHN14, WILLIAM HENRY13,
EDWARD12, ROGER11, RAPHE10, JAMES9, WILLLIAM8, HENRY7, RAFE6 DE BRADSHAW,
YOUETT5, WILLIAM4, ADAM3, WILLIAM2, ROBERT1) was born Aft. 1770 in Lincoln
County, North Carolina, and died Bef. 1834 in Lincoln County, North
Carolina. She married JOHN R. (HOGINS) HOGAN November 08, 1791 in Lincoln
County, North Carolina, son of DANIEL HOGAN and ELIZABETH ROBERSON. He was
born Bet. 1760 - 1770, and died 1834 in Montgomery County, Alabama.

Notes for JOHN R. (HOGINS) HOGAN:
Notes for JOHN R. (HOGINS) HOGAN:
John Robinson/Robertson Hogan (Hogins) was born between 1760 and 1770 .
According to the Montgomery County, Alabama, census of 1830, he was between
60 and 70 years old at that time. His wife, Susannah, is probably not
living at that time. The census lists l male 60-70; 2 females 5-10; l
female 30-40; l female 40-50. The female 40-50 is probably his daughter,
Celia, who apparently married late in life.

John and Susannah were cousins whose families had gone together from
Cumberland County, Virginia, to North Carolina and settled in Burke and
Lincoln Counties. Apparently, soon after their marriage in late 1791 in
Lincoln County, North Carolina, they moved to Washington County, Georgia,
where their first child, Celia, was born the following year, according to
the age Celia gave on the 1850 and 1860 Montgomerty County, Alabama census.

On 10 February 1795, Wm. Pollard, Sr. of Washington County, Georgia sold
John Mitchell of Hancock County, Georgia 115 acres of land in Hancock County
for 5 shillings. The land had been granted to Wm. Pollard, Sr. 22 September
1795. Witnessed: Jno. R. Hogin and Benjn. Tennille, J. P. (Hancock
County, GA Deeds 1793-1795, p. 105.

John R. Hogan participated in the 1805 Georgia Land Lottery, registrant's
serial H 1901. He had two draws because he was a free white male, married
with wife and/or legitimate child under 21 years of age, at least one year
of residence in Georgia, and was a U.S. citizen. His county of residence
was Washington. He drew B for blank; he won no land. John Hogan, Jr. and
Edmond Hogan, residents of Washington County also received two draws; their
relationship is unknown. Griffin Hogan of Washington County, whose name is
found in Montgomery County, Alabama, received one blank draw, indicating
that he was single, with no minor children. There were several Roberson and
Robinson families, and a George Robertson who registered in Washington
County. Brice Bradshaw registered in Burke County; Elijah Bradshaw in
Greene County; George, Jane, and William Bradshaw in Oglethorpe County; and
Henry Bradshaw in Jackson County.

The Second or 1807 Land Lottery of Georgia, compiled by Silas E. Lucas, Jr.,
lists only winners in the lottery. Apparently there are no complete lists
of entrants surviving for the entire state. In the 1807 draw, John R.
Hogins won lot 276, district 20 of original Baldwin County. Tabitha Hogins
won lot 90, district 12, of original Wilkinson County. Both John R. and
Tabitha were residents of Holt's district, Washington County, when they
registered for the 1807 lottery. The lot that John R. Hogins won in the
1807 lottery was granted to him on 23 October 1807. The grant from the
Georgia Surveyor General Grants, Land Lottery, Baldwin County, 1807,
District 20, page 8, microfilm drawaer 53, box 18, is found in the Georgia
State Archives. The lot which John R. Hogins won was in original Baldwin
County, but it went into Morgan County where Morgan was created from Baldwin
in December, 1807. Baldwin County lost all deed records in a courthouse
fire in 1861. No deed was found in Morgan County by a professional
researcher who was hired to do research at the Georgia Archives; however,
many deeds in Georgia were never recorded or lost, according to this
researcher.

All able-bodied men in Georgia were required to register with the captain of
the militia district in which they lived. Georgia Military Affairs, Volume
2, p. 102, shows John Hogin on Capt. Johnson's muster roll, 2nd Battalion,
2nd Regiment, Washington County, 1793. According to the boundaries given in
this volume, John R. Hogins was living in this area when he registered for
the 1807 land lottery.

It is possible that John R. and Susannah Hogan continued to live in
Washington County before the move to Alabama. Since records are not in
existence for Washington County during this time period, it is difficult to
trace them until 8 August 1818 when John R. Hogan of the "Alabama Territory"
purchased 155 25/100 acres of public land NW quarter section 2, Township 16,
Range 19, for $2.00 per acre--$318.50. (Montgomery Co. AL Rec. #1279,
Warrant Sale of Public Land. This was recorded in the Receiver's Office in
Milledgeville, GA.

An 1820 census for Alabama does not exist, so it is 1830 before John R. is
found on a census. It is assumed that he resided in Montgomery County
during that time. He served as a Justice of the Peace and performs several
marriages listed in the Montgomery County Marriage Records, among them the
marriage of Jesse Bradshaw and Elizabeth Gordon, 1 April, 1819.

John R. Hogin's will was written 18 June, 1832 and probated 8 November,
1834. (Montgomery Co. AL Will Book 2, pp. 120-122.). The will says:
This is to certify that I John, being in my right mind has made my last will
and testament after my debts is paid for which purpose I leave my young bay
horse, saddle, and bridle with ten or fifteen head of cattle and all the
spare hogs and spare sheep with my crop of cotton all to be sold to pay my
debts.

First I give and bequeath unto my daughter Lila the West quarter section of
my land, and my negro woman Agnes and my negro woman Rhoda and my negro boy
Stephen, and my old sorrel mare and house clock and big chest with five cows
and calves and two steers such as she may make choise of and two feather
beds and two steads and five ewes and lambs or ewes with lambs and gears and
plantation tools.

I give and bequeath to my daughter Elizabeth Bradshaw my negro woman
Caroline with her increase with what I have given her before.

I give and bequeath to my daughter Judith Rye one hundred dollars, one half
to be paid 25th day of December eighteen and thirty three, and the other
half to be paid twenty fifth of December eighteen and thirty four, and six
head of cattle and three ewes and lambs or ewes with lambs and a horse beast
as soon as John or Lila can get one.

To my Granddaughter Drucilla I give and bequeath my bed and furniture.

I give and bequeath to my Son Daniel my negro boy Eldridge with what I have
given him before.

I give and bequeath to my son Fielding's children my negro woman Harriet
with her increase, and they to be sold at Fielding Hogan's death and the
money equally divided among his children with what I have given him before.

I give and bequeath to my daughter Ann Thackston my bald face mare with what
I have given her before.

I give and bequeath to my granddaughter Mary Ann Thackston five cows and
calves.

I give and bequeath to my son John the East quarter section of my land and
Rhoda's next child if she lives to have one, and two cows, two ewes and
lambs or ewes with lambs. I leave my daughter Celia executrix and my son
John executor to this will.

Signed and sealed in the presence of us the 18th June 1832. John R. Hogins.
Testators: William Cash, John W. Jackson, P. Willis.

State of Alabama, Montgomery County: Personally appeared in open Court
William Cash and John W. Jackson, two of the subscribing witnesses to the
last will and testament of John R. Hogins, deceased, on their oaths to say
that the testator at the time of execution thereof was of a sound and
disposing mind, memory and understanding that they witnessed the same in
the presence of the testator and at his request & likewise in the presence
of the other witness Price Willis.

Sworn to and subscribed in open Court before me this 8th day of November
1834. William Cash, John W. Jackson. Attest. J. E. Belser, Clerk.

According to Joyce Alspaugh, who researched John R. Hogins' probate packet
in the Archives at Montgomery, there were three other slaves listed in his
property: Belsura, Frances and Hanner. Susannah Bradshaw Hogan had been
left a slave named Fran in the will of her father, Field Bradshaw. Fran was
4 years old at the time. The value of this slave was very low, so it may
very well be the same slave, who would have been around 50 years old at this
time.

More About JOHN R. (HOGINS) HOGAN:
Fact 1: August 08, 1818, Bought land Alabama Territory Warrant 1279
Fact 2: Township 16, Range 19 NW l/4 Section 2
Fact 3: Abt. 1792, Moved to Washington Co. Georgia
Fact 4: 1834, Montgomery Co., Ala Will book 2, p. 120-2
Fact 5: October 23, 1807, Lot 276, District 20 Baldwin Co. Ga. lottery
Fact 6: Area became Morgan Co.December, 1807
Fact 7: February 19, 1795, Witnessed deed of William Pollard, Sr. to John
Mitchell; Hancock Co. Ga.
Fact 8: April 01, 1819, Listed as Justice of Peace in Montgomery County,
Alabama

Children of SUSANNAH BRADSHAW and JOHN HOGAN are:
i.CELIA A.18 HOGAN, b. 1792, Georgia; d. Aft. 1860; m.
(REVEREND) WILLIAM J. POUNCY, April 29, 1855, Montgomery County, Alabama; b.
Bet. 1780 - 1835; d. Bet. 1858 - 1920.
ii.ANN HOGAN, b. Aft. 1792, Georgia; d. Bef. 1850; m. JOHN
THACKSTON, February 14, 1825, Montgomery County, Alabama; b. Bet. 1777 -
1809; d. Bet. 1836 - 1893.
iii.JUDITH HOGAN, b. Aft. 1792, Georgia; d. Bet. 1826 - 1887; m.
THOMAS RYE, March 04, 1821, Montgomery County, Alabama; b. Bet. 1772 - 1801;
d. Bet. 1826 - 1886.
iv.LILA HOGAN, b. Aft. 1792, Washington County, Georgia; d.
Bet. 1793 - 1886.
v.ELIZABETH HOGAN, b. 1795, Washington County, Georgia; d.
Bet. 1830 - 1890; m. DANIEL BRADSHAW, April 25, 1818, Montgomery County,
Alabama; b. Bet. 1772 - 1802, Montgomery County, Alabama; d. 1837,
Montgomery County, Alabama.
vi.DANIEL HOGAN, b. November 18, 1798, Washington County,
Georgia; d. September 10, 1840, Coosa County, Alabama; m. MARTHA O., Bet.
1818 - 1836; b. June 01, 1806, Georgia; d. February 05, 1843, Alabama.
vii.FIELDING HOGAN, b. 1801, Georgia; d. Aft. 1860, Winn Parish,
Louisiana; m. (1) MARY THACKSTON, December 24, 1822, Montgomery County,
Alabama; b. Bet. 1790 - 1811; d. Bef. May 1841; m. (2) ELIZABETH HINES, May
12, 1841, Montgomery County, Alabama; b. Bet. 1797 - 1824; d. Bet. 1846 -
1912.
viii.JOHN R. HOGAN, b. January 31, 1807, Georgia; d. August 07,
1878, Jackson Parish, Louisiana; m. MARY WILLIAM MORNING DICKINSON, April
06, 1826, Montgomery County, Alabama; b. June 30, 1800; d. January 02, 1886,
Louisiana.

12. JUDITH17 BRADSHAW (FIELD16, WILLIAM15, JOHN14, WILLIAM HENRY13,
EDWARD12, ROGER11, RAPHE10, JAMES9, WILLLIAM8, HENRY7, RAFE6 DE BRADSHAW,
YOUETT5, WILLIAM4, ADAM3, WILLIAM2, ROBERT1) was born WFT Est. 1741-1769,
and died Bet. 1764 - 1852 in Lincoln County, North Carolina. She married
WILLIAM RABB Bet. 1758 - 1803. He was born Bet. 1732 - 1767, and died Bet.
1764 - 1847.

Children of JUDITH BRADSHAW and WILLIAM RABB are:
i.WILLIAM18 RABB, b. Bet. 1764 - 1802; d. Bet. 1773 - 1880.
ii.ELIZABETH RABB, b. Bet. 1764 - 1802; d. Bet. 1773 - 1883.
iii.HEZEKIAH RABB, b. Bet. 1764 - 1802; d. Bet. 1773 - 1880.
iv.JUDITH RABB, b. Bet. 1764 - 1802; d. Bet. 1773 - 1880.
v.MARY RABB, b. Bet. 1764 - 1802; d. Bet. 1773 - 1880.
vi.JAMES RABB, b. Bet. 1764 - 1802; d. Bet. 1773 - 1880.

13. JOEL17 BRADSHAW (CHARLES16, WILLIAM15, JOHN14, WILLIAM HENRY13,
EDWARD12, ROGER11, RAPHE10, JAMES9, WILLLIAM8, HENRY7, RAFE6 DE BRADSHAW,
YOUETT5, WILLIAM4, ADAM3, WILLIAM2, ROBERT1) was born Abt. 1750 in Virginia,
and died 1823 in White County, TN.. He married MARY MONTGOMERY. She was
born WFT Est. 1746-1766, and died WFT Est. 1767-1850.

Notes for JOEL BRADSHAW:
Notes for JOEL BRADSHAW:
17 July 1777--Joel Bradshaw of Rowan County, North Carolina, sold to Creed
Haskins of Cumberland County for L75, 200 acres on branches of Deep Creek
adjoining John Hobson, Field Robinson, Simon Gentry, Rebeckah Chamberlayne,
John Hughes, and Joseph Robinson. Land Charles Bradshaw late of said county
dec'd left by last will to Joel Bradshaw after the death of his beloved wife
Jemima. Wit: Josiah Cox, Field Robertson, Moses Robertson. (Cumberland
Co. VA W/D Book 5, p. 497.)

1778--Joel Bradshaw: land grant in Burke County, North Carolina (North
Carolina Records VI, p. 157). Also Joel, list of strays delivered to S.
Gremler. (1777-1783, V2).

Child of JOEL BRADSHAW and MARY MONTGOMERY is:
i.SAMUEL18 BRADSHAW, b. 1769; m. NANCY ROADES; d. Aft. 1830,
Franklin, Tennessee.

14. JUDITH17 BRADSHAW (WILLIAM16, WILLIAM15, JOHN14, WILLIAM HENRY13,
EDWARD12, ROGER11, RAPHE10, JAMES9, WILLLIAM8, HENRY7, RAFE6 DE BRADSHAW,
YOUETT5, WILLIAM4, ADAM3, WILLIAM2, ROBERT1) was born Abt. 1745, and died
July 13, 1828 in Burke County, N.C. Now Caldwell County N.C.. She married
JUSTICE BEACH Bet. 1764 - 1798 in Proably Burke County, NC. He was born
Bet. 1737 - 1766, and died 1804 in Burke County, N.C..

Notes for JUDITH BRADSHAW:
Marriage Notes for JUDITH BRADSHAW and JUSTICE BEACH:
Do not know if Justice was married in VA or NC, Judith moved to Mecklenburg
Co., NC with her parents, about 1775. There they lived in the area known as
Moutain Island.

Notes for JUSTICE BEACH:
Notes for JUSTICE (JUSTUS) BEACH:
Name possibly spelled Justus or Justis. Justice may have been born in VA,
but was in NC by 1770. On August 18, 1790 Justice Beach bought 50 acres
from Jno. Sumpter. This land was "on the bend on the river at Mountain
Island; includes all vacant land in Josiah Bradshaw's Plantation. In 1803
Justice purchased a 200 acre plantation in Burke County (now Caldwell
County), on James' Mill Creek, which was later called McCall's Mill Creek,
and is now known as North Catawba Township. Justice died in 1804, survived
by his widow Judith and their ten children.

A "legend" in the family of his son Benjamin claims the family descends from
a French sailor named Isaac Beach, but no evidence for this is known.

More About JUSTICE (JUSTUS) BEACH:
Burial: James Mill Creek (now Catawba Twp)

Marriage Notes for JUDITH BRADSHAW and JUSTICE BEACH:
Do not know if Justice was married in VA or NC, Judith moved to Mecklenburg
Co., NC with her parents, about 1775. There they lived in the area known as
Moutain Island.

More About JUSTICE BEACH:
Burial: James Mill Creek (now Catawba Twp.)

Children of JUDITH BRADSHAW and JUSTICE BEACH are:
i.ELIJAH18 BEACH, b. Bet. 1769 - 1802, Burke County, N.C.; d.
Bef. 1830; m. TABITHA BRADSHAW, Bet. 1790 - 1827; b. 1786, Burke County, NC;
d. Bet. 1800 - 1880.
ii.BENJAMIN BEACH, b. Bet. 1769 - 1802, Burke County, N.C.; d.
Abt. 1848, Caldwell County, N.C.; m. POLLY CLARKE, Bet. 1791 - 1836; b. Bet.
1769 - 1808; d. Bet. 1791 - 1890.
iii.ABRAHAM BEACH, b. Bet. 1769 - 1802.
iv.JUSTICE BEACH, b. Bet. 1769 - 1802; d. Bet. 1779 - 1883.
v.F. BEACH BEACH, b. Bet. 1769 - 1802.
vi.WILLIAM BEACH, b. Bet. 1752 - 1784; d. Bet. 1809 - 1871; m.
PRUDENCE HARPER, Abt. 1804, Burke County, North Carolina; b. Bet. 1760 -
1787; d. Bet. 1809 - 1877.
vii.ALLIE BEACH, b. Bet. 1752 - 1802; d. Bet. 1779 - 1886.
viii.ISAAC BEACH, b. 1788, Burke County, N.C.; d. Bet. 1817 -
1879; m. ELIZABETH BAKER, April 23, 1811, Burke County, North Carolina; b.
Bet. 1773 - 1779, Burke County, N.C.; d. Bet. 1816 - 1885.
ix.ENOCH BEACH, b. Bet. 1769 - 1802; d. Bet. 1788 - 1883; m.
LYDIA BRADSHAW, Bet. 1788 - 1835; b. Bet. 1766 - 1790, North Carolina; d.
Bet. 1788 - 1878.

15. WILLIAM17 BRADSHAW (WILLIAM16, WILLIAM15, JOHN14, WILLIAM HENRY13,
EDWARD12, ROGER11, RAPHE10, JAMES9, WILLLIAM8, HENRY7, RAFE6 DE BRADSHAW,
YOUETT5, WILLIAM4, ADAM3, WILLIAM2, ROBERT1) was born 1747 in North
Carolina, and died October 09, 1827 in North Carolina. He married (1) MARY
COLLICOTT Bet. 1762 - 1788 in North Carolina. She was born Bet. 1740 -
1768, and died Bef. 1790 in North Carolina. He married (2) MARY CONNELLY
Aft. 1790 in North Carolina. She was born Bet. 1746 - 1773, and died Bet.
1795 - 1863.

Notes for WILLIAM BRADSHAW:
Notes for WILLIAM BRADSHAW:
William Bradshaw III was the third pastor of North Catawba Baptist Church.
The church was organized in 1795. Elder Cleveland Coffey led in the
formation and constitution of this pioneer church, which met at the
beginning under a brush arbor. It was originally located on the north bank
of the Catawba River, approximately l/2 mile south of the present site. A
typical worship service consisted of prayer and preaching by the elder.
Severe discipline was administered to those members who had been disorderly
in conduct or unfaithful to the church.

Children of WILLIAM BRADSHAW and MARY COLLICOTT are:
i.PETER18 BRADSHAW, b. Abt. 1780; d. Bet. 1781 - 1870.
ii.MARGARET BRADSHAW, b. Abt. 1781; d. Bet. 1782 - 1875.
iii.MARY BRADSHAW, b. Abt. 1783; d. Bet. 1784 - 1877.
iv.SUSANNAH BRADSHAW, b. Bet. 1766 - 1790; m. ZACHARIAH ENNIS,
Bet. 1784 - 1829; b. Bet. 1758 - 1789; d. Bet. 1784 - 1873.
v.LYDIA BRADSHAW, b. Bet. 1766 - 1790, North Carolina; d. Bet.
1788 - 1878; m. ENOCH BEACH, Bet. 1788 - 1835; b. Bet. 1769 - 1802; d. Bet.
1788 - 1883.

Child of WILLIAM BRADSHAW and MARY CONNELLY is:
vi.WILLIAM18 BRADSHAW, b. April 07, 1792.

16. JOSIAH17 BRADSHAW (WILLIAM16, WILLIAM15, JOHN14, WILLIAM HENRY13,
EDWARD12, ROGER11, RAPHE10, JAMES9, WILLLIAM8, HENRY7, RAFE6 DE BRADSHAW,
YOUETT5, WILLIAM4, ADAM3, WILLIAM2, ROBERT1) was born 1750 in Burke County,
NC, and died March 29, 1821 in Lovelady Ford, Caldwell County, his body was
interred in Bradshaw Cem. near North, Catawba CH.. He married NANCY HOGAN
1777 in Lincoln County NC, daughter of DANIEL HOGAN and ELIZABETH ROBERTSON.
She was born Abt. 1750 in Burke County, NC.

Children of JOSIAH BRADSHAW and NANCY HOGAN are:
i.ELIZABETH18 BRADSHAW, b. 1777, Burke County, N.C.; d. July
03, 1850, North Carolina; m. ELIJAH LARGENT, Abt. 1797; b. Abt. 1774,
Rutherford County, North Carolina; d. Bet. 1823 - 1866.

Notes for ELIJAH LARGENT:
More About ELIJAH LARGENT:
Fact 1: Lived north of Drexel on Largent land
overlooking Catawaba River in Burke Co., North Carolina.

23.ii.SETH BRADSHAW, b. 1783, Burke County, NC; d. 1856, H;ickory,
County MO..
iii.WILLIAM BRADSHAW, b. 1784, Burke County, NC; d. Bet. 1789 -
1878.
iv.TABITHA BRADSHAW, b. 1786, Burke County, NC; d. Bet. 1800 -
1880; m. (1) ELIJAH BEACH, Bet. 1790 - 1827; b. Bet. 1769 - 1802, Burke
County, N.C.; d. Bef. 1830; m. (2) ELIJAH BEACH, Bet. 1800 - 1824; b. Bet.
1769 - 1789; d. Bef. 1830.
v.TEMPERANCE BRADSHAW, b. 1795, Burke County, N.C.; d. August
02, 1874, He was interred in the Mt. Home Church, Cemetery,Morganton, Burke
, North Carolina; m. AARON BRITTAIN HAWKINS; b. Bet. 1763 - 1798; d. Bet.
1810 - 1879.

17. ISAIAH17 BRADSHAW (WILLIAM16, WILLIAM15, JOHN14, WILLIAM HENRY13,
EDWARD12, ROGER11, RAPHE10, JAMES9, WILLLIAM8, HENRY7, RAFE6 DE BRADSHAW,
YOUETT5, WILLIAM4, ADAM3, WILLIAM2, ROBERT1) was born Bef. 1755 in North
Carolina, and died February 1820 in Burke County, N.C.. He married (1)
ELIZABETH THOMPSON Bet. 1767 - 1809 in Burke County, North Carolina. She
was born Bet. 1745 - 1781, and died Bet. 1767 - 1864. He married (2) MARY
HARVEY Bet. 1790 - 1809 in Burke County, North Carolina. She was born Bet.
1751 - 1778, and died Bet. 1803 - 1866.

Child of ISAIAH BRADSHAW and ELIZABETH THOMPSON is:
i.GIDEON18 BRADSHAW, b. Bet. 1764 - 1796; d. Bet. 1821 - 1883;
m. MARY ENNIS, July 26, 1816, North Carolina; b. Bet. 1772 - 1799.

Children of ISAIAH BRADSHAW and MARY HARVEY are:
ii.JAMES18 BRADSHAW, b. Bet. 1774 - 1814; d. Bet. 1785 - 1892.
iii.POLLY BRADSHAW, b. Aft. 1790; d. Bet. 1791 - 1884.
iv.ELIZABETH BRADSHAW, b. Bet. 1774 - 1814; d. Bet. 1775 -
1895.
v.JOHN BRADSHAW, b. Bet. 1774 - 1814; d. Bet. 1785 - 1892.
vi.WILLIAM BRADSHAW, b. 1796, North Carolina; d. Bet. 1813 -
1886; m. NANCY WOODS, Bet. 1813 - 1846; b. Bet. 1792 - 1812; d. Bet. 1813 -
1896.
vii.MARGARET BRADSHAW, b. 1800, North Carolina; d. Bet. 1801 -
1894.

18. SEATH17 BRADSHAW (WILLIAM16, WILLIAM15, JOHN14, WILLIAM HENRY13,
EDWARD12, ROGER11, RAPHE10, JAMES9, WILLLIAM8, HENRY7, RAFE6 DE BRADSHAW,
YOUETT5, WILLIAM4, ADAM3, WILLIAM2, ROBERT1) was born 1755 in Fluvania
County, Virginia, and died May 26, 1826 in Adair County, Kentucky. He
married ANNA LOWE December 10, 1784 in Wilkes County, North Carolina,
daughter of ISAAC LOWE and MARY AVERY. She was born Bet. 1750 - 1773, and
died Bet. 1810 - 1863 in Sulphur Creek, Adair County Kentucky.

Children of SEATH BRADSHAW and ANNA LOWE are:
i.WILLIAM18 BRADSHAW, b. Abt. 1788, Rowan County, North
Carolina; d. 1868, Adair County, Kentucky; m. (1) CHARLOTTE WILLIAMS, June
25, 1805, Adair County, Kentucky; b. Bet. 1768 - 1793; d. Bet. 1810 - 1882;
m. (2) RACHEL BREEDING COX, Aft. 1806; b. Bet. 1769 - 1794; d. Bet. 1811 -
1883.
ii.ISIAH BRADSHAW, b. 1794, North Carolina; d. Bet. 1822 -
1885; m. MARTHA SARAH (SALLY) MILLER, July 13, 1816, Adair County, Kentucky;
b. Bet. 1778 - 1802; d. Bet. 1821 - 1891.
iii.ELIJAH BRADSHAW, b. 1798; d. Bet. 1815 - 1888; m. MARY
MURRAY, Bet. 1815 - 1848; b. Bet. 1794 - 1814; d. Bet. 1815 - 1898.
iv.ANN BRADSHAW, b. 1800, Adair County, Kentucky; d. Bet. 1825
- 1894; m. OBEDIAH BRADSHAW, March 15, 1819, Adair County, Kentucky.
v.SEATH BRADSHAW, b. October 25, 1805, Burke County, N.C.; d.
March 09, 1873, Kentucky; m. SARAH QUINN WHITE, January 28, 1828, Russel
County, Kentucky; b. Bet. 1790 - 1814; d. Bet. 1833 - 1902.
vi.CHARLOTTE BRADSHAW, b. 1808; d. 1900, Kentucky; m. JOHN
WHITE, August 31, 1826, Adair County, Kentucky; b. Bet. 1781 - 1808; d. Bet.
1831 - 1895.
vii.MILLIE BRADSHAW, b. Bet. 1776 - 1801, Kentucky; d. Bet. 1822
- 1889; m. NATHANIEL MILLER, July 21, 1817, Adair County, Kentucky; b. Bet.
1765 - 1797; d. Bet. 1822 - 1884.
viii.MARY BRADSHAW, b. Bet. 1776 - 1803; d. Bet. 1825 - 1892; m.
GREENBERRY WILSON, July 03, 1820, Adair County, Kentucky; b. Bet. 1768 -
1800; d. Bet. 1825 - 1887.
ix.CELIA BRADSHAW, b. Bet. 1776 - 1805; d. Bet. 1781 - 1886.

19. CHARLES17 BRADSHAW (WILLIAM16, WILLIAM15, JOHN14, WILLIAM HENRY13,
EDWARD12, ROGER11, RAPHE10, JAMES9, WILLLIAM8, HENRY7, RAFE6 DE BRADSHAW,
YOUETT5, WILLIAM4, ADAM3, WILLIAM2, ROBERT1) was born 1760, and died March
16, 1828 in Weakly, Tennessee. He married (1) RACHEL THOMPSON. She was
born Bet. 1760 - 1770, and died Bef. 1807. He married (2) LUCRETIA MEREDITH
Abt. 1808. She was born 1780, and died Bet. 1872 - 1892.

Children of CHARLES BRADSHAW and RACHEL THOMPSON are:
i.JOHN18 BRADSHAW, b. Bet. 1755 - 1804; d. Bet. 1882 - 1988;
m. (1) POLLY HOOGENS, January 29, 1802, Weakly, Tennessee; b. Bet. 1758 -
1785; d. Bet. 1807 - 1875; m. (2) JANE, Aft. 1803; b. Bet. 1759 - 1786; d.
Bet. 1808 - 1876.
ii.MARY BRADSHAW, b. Private.
iii.SUSANAH BRADSHAW, b. Private.
iv.REBECCA BRADSHAW, b. Private.
v.GIDEON BRADSHAW, b. 1800, North Carolina; d. Bet. 1874 -
1896; m. CYNTHIA EDMONDSON, 1821, Stewart County, Tennessee; b. Bet. 1784 -
1808; d. Bet. 1827 - 1896.

Children of CHARLES BRADSHAW and LUCRETIA MEREDITH are:
vi.CHARLES18 BRADSHAW, b. Abt. 1810; d. Bet. 1874 - 1904; m.
(1) MARY GARDNER, Bet. 1827 - 1860; b. Bet. 1806 - 1826; d. Bet. 1827 -
1910; m. (2) ADDIE, Bet. 1827 - 1860; b. Bet. 1806 - 1826; d. Bet. 1827 -
1910.
vii.MELINDA BRADSHAW, b. Abt. 1812; m. THOMAS J. JOHNSON, May
07, 1846, Weakly, Tennessee; b. Bet. 1795 - 1826; d. Bet. 1851 - 1911.

20. ELIJAH17 BRADSHAW (WILLIAM16, WILLIAM15, JOHN14, WILLIAM HENRY13,
EDWARD12, ROGER11, RAPHE10, JAMES9, WILLLIAM8, HENRY7, RAFE6 DE BRADSHAW,
YOUETT5, WILLIAM4, ADAM3, WILLIAM2, ROBERT1) was born 1760 in North
Carolina, and died 1835 in Green County, Georgia. He married ELIZABETH Bet.
1779 - 1809. She was born 1766 in Monroe County, Georgia, and died 1850 in
Green County, Georgia.

Children of ELIJAH BRADSHAW and ELIZABETH are:
i.MARY (POLLY)18 BRADSHAW, b. 1789, Georgia; d. Bet. 1819 -
1883; m. ROBERTSON FAMBROUGH, 1814; b. January 01, 1789, Halifax County,
Virginia; d. May 30, 1864.
ii.FRANCES (FANNY) BRADSHAW, b. Bet. 1781 - 1802; d. Bet. 1819
- 1889; m. JAMES MERIWEATHER, February 27, 1814, Green County, Georgia; b.
Bet. 1762 - 1894; d. Bet. 1819 - 1881.
iii.SUSAN BRADSHAW, b. Bet. 1782 - 1808; d. Bet. 1788 - 1891.
iv.WILLIAM BRADSHAW, b. Bet. 1782 - 1808; d. Bet. 1788 - 1888.
v.JUSTICE BRADSHAW, b. Bet. 1782 - 1808; d. Bet. 1788 - 1888.
vi.SARAH (SALLY) BRADSHAW, b. Bet. 1781 - 1802; d. Bef. 1835;
m. WILLIAM FAMBROUGH, March 10, 1814, Green County, Georgia; b. Bet. 1762 -
1794; d. Bet. 1819 - 1881.

21. ANNA HANNAH17 BRADSHAW (WILLIAM16, WILLIAM15, JOHN14, WILLIAM HENRY13,
EDWARD12, ROGER11, RAPHE10, JAMES9, WILLLIAM8, HENRY7, RAFE6 DE BRADSHAW,
YOUETT5, WILLIAM4, ADAM3, WILLIAM2, ROBERT1) was born 1764, and died WFT
Est. 1802-1855. She married FIELD BRADSHAW 1776, son of FIELD BRADSHAW and
JUDITH ROBERTSON. He was born Bef. 1755, and died January 12, 1812 in
Smokey Creek, Burke County North Carolina.

Children are listed above under (9) Field Bradshaw.

Generation No. 4

22. PRIDE18 BRADSHAW (JONAS17, FIELD16, WILLIAM15, JOHN14, WILLIAM HENRY13,
EDWARD12, ROGER11, RAPHE10, JAMES9, WILLLIAM8, HENRY7, RAFE6 DE BRADSHAW,
YOUETT5, WILLIAM4, ADAM3, WILLIAM2, ROBERT1) was born December 09, 1783 in
Lincoln County, North Carolina, and died Bef. April 09, 1849 in Stoddard
County, Missouri. He married SARAH WHITE April 13, 1807 in Lincoln County,
North Carolina. She was born Bet. 1769 - 1792, and died Bet. 1812 - 1881.

Child of PRIDE BRADSHAW and SARAH WHITE is:
i.OLIVER PRIDE19 BRADSHAW, b. December 1822, Lincoln County,
North Carolina; d. 1905, McGreagor, McLennan county,Texas; m. SARAH M. COX;
b. October 1832, Georgia; d. April 24, 1923, McGreagor, McLennan
county,Texas.

23. SETH18 BRADSHAW (JOSIAH17, WILLIAM16, WILLIAM15, JOHN14, WILLIAM
HENRY13, EDWARD12, ROGER11, RAPHE10, JAMES9, WILLLIAM8, HENRY7, RAFE6 DE
BRADSHAW, YOUETT5, WILLIAM4, ADAM3, WILLIAM2, ROBERT1) was born 1783 in
Burke County, NC, and died 1856 in H;ickory, County MO.. He married NANCY
GOLDSBY 1810. She was born 1783 in Georgia.

Children of SETH BRADSHAW and NANCY GOLDSBY are:
i.WILSON19 BRADSHAW, b. 1814, Caldwell County, North Carolina;
d. Harrison Cemetery, Bailey's Camp,North Carolina; m. (1) MALINDA HARRISON,
Caldwell, County,North Carolina; b. 1822, Caldwell County, North Carolina;
d. 1856, Caldwell County, North Carolina; m. (2) DRUCILLA HARRISON, December
19, 1856, Caldwell, County,North Carolina; b. August 11, 1829, Caldwell
County, North Carolina.

Notes for WILSON BRADSHAW:
Wilson and Malinda moved from Caldwell county North
Carolina to Missouri after living there awhile they returned to Caldwell
county North Carolina. They returned to Missouri to bring back the balance
of their possessions. On this trip Mattie their daughter was born, and
Malinda died, this happened in the middle 1850's

ii.BURTON BRADSHAW, b. Bet. 1816 - 1820, Hickory County,
Missouri; m. SARAH KERBY, Abt. 1840, Hickory County, Missouri; b. Bet. 1816
- 1820, Hickory County, Missouri.