BRADSHAW-L Archives

Archiver > BRADSHAW > 2007-09 > 1190903934

Subject: Re: [BRADSHAW] Elisha Jefferson Bradshaw-Nancy Starnes
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 10:38:54 -0400

I have a John Bradshaw as father to Samuel Bradshaw but I don't know where that info come from as I have no other information on him.? Strangely enough, my grandfather's name was Oliver Edward Bradshaw but I don't find a William Jasper.? Do you have any information regarding parents or siblings of Samuel Bradshaw.? That is my brick wall.

Martha Jane nee Bradshaw Anderson