BRANDT-L Archives

Archiver > BRANDT > 2002-01 > 1009893767

From: Wyn Achenbaum <>
Subject: Re: Barbara Brandt married Jacob Longenecker Dauphin Co.Pa
Date: Tue, 01 Jan 2002 09:02:47 -0500

I have a John Brandt (10/8/1781-2/23/1849) married to Anna Longenecker
(12/19/1786-10/7/1868), but no ancestors for either of them. Their
daughter Barbara Longenecker Brandt married Jacob Heisey, son of Joseph
Heisey and Barbara G. Brubaker, and their daughter Veronica "Franey" Brandt
married Benjamin B. Heisey, whose parents I don't show.

If anyone has connections to these folks, I'd welcome the information!

At 10:14 PM 12/31/2001 -0700, wrote:

>This is a Message Board Post that is gatewayed to this mailing list.
>
>Surnames: Longenecker,Brandt,Hoffman,Hollinger,
>Classification: Query
>
>Message Board URL:
>
>http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/0ZF.2ACEB/582
>
>Message Board Post:
>
>Looking for info on Barbara Brandt and Jacob Longenecker, I have Barbara's
>info but not Jacob's, Children were born in Londonderry twp. Lancaster,
>Catherine, 1794, Benjamin, Mary b. 1800, Samuel, John b. 1812, this family
>moved to Blair Co. Pa, Mary was married to Christian Hoffman, Catherine to
>John Buck, any info please e-mail.
>Vanessa

>To join Ancestry.com and access our 1.2 billion online genealogy records,
>go to:
>http://www.ancestry.com/rd/redir.asp?targetid=571&sourceid=1237

This thread: