BRANNON-CARON-L Archives

Archiver > BRANNON-CARON > 2007-07 > 1185803556

From: "Marie Kuhlman" <>
Subject: Re: [BRANNON-CARON] New Match linking descendant of JohnBrannon/NancyParker to Caron Brannon
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 08:52:36 -0500

This is the most fantastic news I have seen in a long time. I am so
excited about it I woke up at 3:30 this morning and could not go back to
sleep. I went back through all my vast research on John & Nancy, lots
sent by others. I found I do have the linage of John Wesley Brannon,
the brother of my grandmother, Mary Brannon Henry. Alfred Fletcher is
recorded as a son, so I guess that proves grandfather John positive for
descending from Caron l. Still does not solve whether he was the son of
Caron lll in Wake Co. NC. Is there a way I can contact the donor of the
DNA. I have lost contact with my Ga. Cousin that is also of that line.
Am going to try snail mail at old address, she would sure want to know
about this. I have a picture of John Wesley, son of John Wesley and a
xerox of John Wesley but rather faint, also a letter from John Wesley to
my grandfather, John Brannon. Thanks to the Brannons that have not
given up on this project, surely this will somehow help us prove John's
true father is Caron......Marie