BRAY-L Archives

Archiver > BRAY > 2002-05 > 1021328944

Subject: [BRAY-L] Mary (Bray) Fernald (My Great-Grandmother)
Date: 13 May 2002 16:29:06 -0600

Surnames: BRAY, FERNALD, ESTEY
Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/5gF.2ACIB/1078

Message Board Post:

Hello everyone,

I am hoping that someone might have information regarding my Great-Grandmother Mary (Bray) Fernald. She was born July 28, 1883, and died in May of 1968. She was married to Haven Thurston Fernald.
My grandmother Virginia Constance (Fernald) Estey born on October 26, 1920, just died on May 5, 2002. She was buried this past Friday at the Calvary Cemetary in Portsmouth, NH. She is buried with my grandfather, Quentin Roosevelt Estey, Sr. My Great-Grandmother Mary (Bray) Fernald is also buried in the Calvary cemetary as well.

Please e-mail information to me at .

Sincerely,

Christy Lynn Estey

This thread: