BRAY-L Archives

Archiver > BRAY > 2002-05 > 1021337049

Subject: Re: [BRAY-L] Mary (Bray) Fernald (My Great-Grandmother)
Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 20:44:09 EDT

I don't know if there is any connection, but Bray, Thurston and Fernald are
familiar names in the Deer Isle and Mt Desert Isle areas of ME. I have Brays
and my maiden name was Thurston. I have seen many Fernalds in the cemetaries
in at least one of those areas. Just an idea for you.

Barb in CT

In a message dated 5/13/2002 6:31:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,