BRENNAN-L Archives

Archiver > BRENNAN > 2000-08 > 0965786343

From: "Cathy Joynt Labath" <>
Subject: [Brennan] Fw: PML Search Results for Brennan/Ireland
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 20:59:03 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: Trish McGlue <>
: ============================================================
: Source: GC-County Louth
: Subject: McGlew, Michael
:
: MICHAEL MCGLUE
: Drumcar, Drumcar Parish, co Louth, IRE Griffith's Eval 1848-1864
: MICHAEL MCGLUE:
: Born:
: Married: Catherine BRENNAN
: 1. JOSEPH MCGLUE
: Born: 7 Feb 1866 Roscommon, 0403, Roscommon, IRELAND
: MICHAEL MCGLEW (MCGLUE):
: Born: abt 1817
: Married: Ellen CARTON
: Occupation: Blacksmith in the village of Greenmount, co Louth, IRELAND
: Died: 1890 (age 73)