BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 1998-02 > 0887326982

From: LKleinhennLanier <>
Subject: Neuenschwander/Stauffer
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 1998 18:43:02 -0500

Today I was talking to a colleague whose name is Neuenschwander. He says he
has a family Bible which was printed in Switzerland in the 1700s. His
family genealogy is listed. I asked if I could take a look and post
information on genealogy lists, he agreed. If anyone is particularly
interested, let me know. I'll make a point of encouraging him to bring in
the Bible soon.

Also, does anyone know the family line fo Magdalene Stauffer, who married
Chirsitna Neuenschwander, who was born 1682 or 1683? My direct Stauffer
line was from Eggiwyl, Bern, Switzerland.

Lois Lanier

Lois Kleinhenn Lanier <>
Listowner: Bohn, Kleinhenn, Lanier, Sisler Genealogy Discussion Lists
Subscribe at <http://www.rootsweb.com/>;
Support Rootsweb.

This thread: