BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 1998-03 > 0889331899

From: brivas <>
Subject: (no subject)
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 1998 22:38:19 -0600

I've tried looking for your church in a book I have called "Church of
Brethern Eastern PA 1708-1915.. But don't find anything listed under
Littletown or Bart's Church. I can't find any Littletown in my PA atlas
either. Can you tell me where this is?

Barbara Rivas

Date: Sat, 7 Mar 1998 11:06:52 -0600

Does anyone know if there are records for Bart's Church (Littlestown)
available and where they are? This was one of the first "Church of
the Bretheren" in the area. Looking for information on the
Varner/Warner and related families that lived in the area in the late
1700's and early 1800's.

This thread: