BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 1998-12 > 0914804666

From: Merle Rummel <>
Subject: Re: Dunkers communities
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 19:24:26 -0500

>What information can you share about the Dunkers in Johnson County Missouri?
>Thanks for any information that you may have on the Johnson Co. community of
>Dunkers.

Just read the message from David Christopher <>

I should have added that these Mohlers came from Darke Co OH about 1870.
They were the sons of Samuel Mohler and Catherine Sayler, of the Pleasant
Hill Church near Covington OH. A presentation on the Mohler family was
made in 1994, at the Southern Ohio Genealogical Workshop -which included
the parents and ancestors of these Mohler families.

Merle C Rummel
Church Historian

This thread: