BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 1998-12 > 0914837441

From: "David Christopher" <>
Subject: Re: Dunkers communities
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 01:30:41 PST

>Oh, I've got lots of stories --my granddaughter gets me to tell them to
her
>at times. I've started to write them down.
>
>I shouldn't put all this on the List -but I will!
>
>Merle C Rummel
>Church Historian

>8 ----------------------------------------------
> This is the Brethren Genealogy and History Network
> we are sponsored by
> The Fellowship Of Brethren Genealogists
> You are invited to join the membership of FOBG
> For further information e-mail

I hope others enjoy hearing about the good old days as much as I do;
things were simpler... people were closer, friendlier. I think the Web
is bringing us closer again. I will see what I can find out about these
people & what has become of them. If anyone out there in radio land, as
they used to say, please feel free to reminisce with us. More later.
Dave