BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 1999-04 > 0923519063

From: Merle Rummel <>
Subject: Huston family information
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 1999 17:04:23 -0400

The Four Mile Church (So Indiana) has decided to publish my book on their
beginnings: The Virginia Colony. I'm trying to complete the information I
had collected in it - essentially = the main families up to 1860, with
family data on individual members who had lived at Four Mile (thus, some
data going into the 1880s and 1890s.

Some of you received copies of the disk on the book. Others of you will
have information on particular members; where I only have a name, maybe a
birthdate. I would appreciate any information you might forward to me, to
complete our information about church families of the Four Mile.

Thank you

H3219
CATHERINE HUSTON m. 2 Nov 1851 Charles CHAMBERLAIN
b. 20 Oct 1833 St Joseph Co IN b. 15 Mar 1830 Delaware OH
d. 24 Aug 1876 d. ______ 1909 ___________
bur: Portage Prairie Cemetery bur: Mt Pleasant Cemetery
f. Jacob Huston f. ______ Chamberlain
m. Catherine Kingery m. __________________
\2/w Martha Gillis m. _________
ch: