BRETHREN-L ArchivesArchiver > BRETHREN > 1999-05 > 0928120907
Subject: THOMAS HARDEN, Sussex Co, NJ
Date: Sun, 30 May 1999 23:21:47 EDT
Does anyone have any information on Brethern Churches in Sussex Co, NJ,
A cousin told me that her father told her that the THOMAS HARDEN family were
dunkers. My GGrandmother wrote that she thought they wer of Dutch decent.
So were any of the Dutch Brethern?
Thomas Harden b. ca 1750, not sure where. Resided in Sussex Co, NJ from 1781
to 1814/15 then removed to Guernsey Co, Ohio where he died in 1824.
Thomas married Janett ?, maybe Denman. Don't know where.
1. Joshua Harden b. 23 Oct 1781 probably Sussex Co. NJ d. 17 Apr 1844 Sussex
Co, NJ. m. Hannah Rogers
2, Gideon Harden b. abt 1783 NJ. m. Mary ___ .Last found information, was
in Guernsey Co, OH in 1829.
3. Beulah Harden b. abt 1786 NJ. d. aft 1863 Guernsey Co., OH. M. James
Casterline 1811 Susssex Co, NJ Clove Dutch Reform Church.
4. John Harden Only information - he moved to Guernsey Co OH with father.
5. Denman Harden b 13 Aug 1789, NJ d. 6 May 1856 Sussex Co, Wantage Twp, NJ.
m. Amy ___.
6. James Harden b. 5 Sept 1792 Sussex Co, NJ. d 5 Aug 1872 Morrow Co, OH.
Buried at Northfork Cemetery by Baptist Church. Married Lovina BLACKFORD
probably before leaving NJ.
I sure hope someone has some information to help me break down this brick
Thank you for any help.
|THOMAS HARDEN, Sussex Co, NJ by <>|