BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 1999-05 > 0928172339

From: "DorisO.Sink" <>
Subject: Re: THOMAS HARDEN, Sussex Co, NJ
Date: Mon, 31 May 1999 12:38:59 -0500

I have a brick from the ole house. I have a picture also. We have been there
several times. I live in Marion,In but our home was Flora,Carroll Co In. We
have been to Eaton, Ohio several times also searching "Kirkpatrick" my
mother's line. I descend from Jacob and Margaret Studebaker Snyder, Jacob
Snyder and Catherine Postetter, Rosannah Snyder and Andrew E. Snowberger,
Rosannah Snowberger and John R. Ritchey m. and came to Indiana in 1862,
Alice E. Ritchey and Geo Wm Bugher, Chas T. Bugher and J. L. Kirkpatrick
then ME..d.o.s.