BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2000-07 > 0963207758

From: "Richard" <>
Subject: 1700's the Eckerlins and Dunkard Bottom, etc.
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 01:42:38 -0400

Have you read 'A History Of The Church Of The Brethren In The First
District Of West Virginia', by Foster Melvin Bittinger (c) 1945,
published by Brethren Publishing House, Elgin, Illinois?

page 21 - 29 also covers the early 1700's of the Eckerlins and Dunkard
Bottom, etc.

pages 116 thru 175 covers biographies.

If you have not already see it, you will find it interesting.

Richard Lee Oaks
Montgomery County, Ohio