BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2000-07 > 0965009520

From: Gene Garman <>
Subject: Re: EBY
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 21:12:00 -0500

My great-great-grandfather Peter Garman (son of Adam Garman from Pennsylvania)
was born about 1777 in Botetourt County,Virginia. On May 6, 1801, Peter Garman
married Christina Hiestand who was born about 1781 in Pennsylvania. Her father
was Jacob HIESTAND and her mother was Mary EBY. Peter Garman and Christina
Hiestand are buried in Highland County, Ohio, near Sinking Springs, Ohio. Do
any of you have any record of the JACOB HIESTAND and MARY EBY family?

Gene Garman