BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2001-09 > 0999907349

From: "Carol Burnett" <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] first cousin marriages
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 17:10:34 -0700

Does anyone know anything about a John Knepp that was b. 1812 in PA. He and
His wife were long time members of a Dunkard Brethern Church in Cross Keys,
Lack Twp., Juniata county. I am looking for his mother, father, and
siblings. We believe at the time he was born the county where he was born
was Northumberland. I would appreciate anyone's help.
Thank you,
Carol Kenepp Burnett