BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2002-08 > 1030613760

From: Merle C Rummel <>
Subject: [BRE] Re: Who is Mary Short? and Burkett Tie?
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 2002 05:36:00 -0400

> John Short Jr. married Nancy Betchelhimer, and
> they had a daughter named Mary, and Mary married Henry
> Burkett, and so forth.
> Does that help? The "Bhymers" were Brethren, but
> do not believe the Shorts settled for any one church.
> Thanks. Take care. Regards. Dick

This is one of the families that moved from 10 Mile Creek (New Richmond
OH) to Mill Valley (near Sharonville, near I-75 south of the 275 beltway
around Cincinnati). I'm finding that most of this group moved on to
Indiana, then moved west.

I haven't taken the time to hunt the exact location down -I've a couple
leads.

This thread: