BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2002-11 > 1036982314

From: "Barbara" <> (by way of Joe Bosserman <>)
Subject: [BRE] East Dayton CoB History
Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 19:38:34

The following query was sent by someone who is not subscribed
to The Brethren Network. If anyone can help her, make sure
you reply to her address <>. If you wish
you can also send a copy to our Brethren Network. .....Joe

Barbara Barniser said:
I am a member of the East Dayton Church of the Brethren in Dayton, Ohio which is celebrating its 100th Anniversary next fall. I would appreciate any information on former members of the church. We are especially seeking information on Goldie Killion who was a pastor there from 1931-1933. I've heard that she moved to Peru, Indiana when she left East Dayton. Thanks.
Barbara Zahniser

This thread: