BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2003-02 > 1046392843

Subject: Re: [BRE] Back finally
Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 19:40:43 EST

No I didn't know the address for the archives. Thank you very much! Now
that you brought it up I could check the Washington PA achives as well.
Thank you for the good idea. I feel like all my mind is FULL of computer
steps for rebooting/ reinstalling, run>setup, all the steps to return my
files from the CDs etc, so I KNOW absolutely that I've not considered all the
possibilities for finding what I lost. And, actually, I'm grateful for how
little I lost compared to the amount I got saved earlier! Whew. Sometimes
I'm blessed.

Again thanks for the idea!

Judy Florian
Girard, Ohio