BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2003-08 > 1062191669

From: "Gale Honeyman" <>
Subject: RE: [BRE] Re: Gospel Messenger Index
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 17:14:29 -0400

The Gospel Messenger Index is available through the Brethren Press. I
use Google as my search engine in which I just typed in: "Brethren
Press" "Gospel Messenger Index"; which brought up several hits all
telling the price and directions for acquiring. It is a very valuable
tool for any one with a Brethren background. But keep in mind that this
is only an index. Repositories for collections of the Gospel Messenger
are few and far between. I do know that there are available at LaVerne
College in LaVerne CA, Manchester College in North Manchester IN, Church
of the Brethren Archives in Elgin IL and the Brethren Heritage Center in
Brookville OH. There may be collections in the remaining Church of the
Brethren colleges, however this I cannot confirm. Can anyone on this
list add to these locations?
GESH

This thread: