BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2004-04 > 1081292491

From: "Connie Shotts" <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] Kessler
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 2004 19:01:31 -0400

Bob,
I am writing to you because your last name caught my eye. My 4th
ggrandmother was Mary Barr, who married Henry Trisler and lived in Jessamine
County KY from the late 1790s until her death in 1852; Henry died about
1835. They probably married in the Hagerstown MD area as the Trislers lived
there before moving to Jessamine County. Some of their children went to
Monroe County IN, some went to Louisiana. If you have researched your Barr
family, do you have any idea if Mary may be related? I have had no luck in
learning more about her other than her name.
Thanks,
Connie