BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2004-11 > 1101174625

From: "Grace Voorheis" <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] Descendants of Jacob Shock
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 20:52:31 -0500

Grace Voorheis reporting. This is my line. I was born & raised in
Beaverton MI but now reside at North Manchester IN. I have much on this
line. In fact I have been going through records trying to reduce inventory
and extra paper. Don Mitchell, Don Bowman are other researchers in the
Shock, Schock, Schoek lines. Jacob's father was Adam Schoek of Montgomery
county OH. Jacob was the oldest son. Later Jacob and most of his children
moved to Defiance co OH (then Henry co). The two oldest boys, Michael & John
married sisters, children of John Hornish. Then Jacob and most of his
family moved to Indiana finally settling in Kosciusko co IN. My Michael
stayed in Defiance co with his inlaws. What specific information do you
need? Grace