BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2005-01 > 1104864871

From: <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] Jeremiah Lake
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 12:54:31 -0600

My GGG GF, Christian Holler (1809-1877) married Mary Leedy (Leedes, Leeders)
(1807-1894). Easter Holler was their daughter married to your Jeremiah
Lake. Their children were: Elizabeth, Margaret, John, Daniel, Easter,
Susannah (my GG GM), Frederick, Lucinda, Mary Lavina Matilda, and Roscoe.
Jeremiah (1835-1894 ) and Easter's (1837-1910) children were: Mary Effie,
Margaret, Ellen, William, Lucinda, and John C. There was an article in
the "Brethren Roots" on Christian Holler. I had it but cannot find it.
Think I donated it with other issues to the San Diego Gen. Soc. I am sure
you can ask about that issue and order it. Good luck.