BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2005-02 > 1107806740

From: "Michael Hymer" <>
Subject: RE: [BRE] Re: Gospel Messenger of 1884
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 15:05:40 -0500

Try bringing up the left-hand pane for bookmarks (or maybe pages).
Just click on the tab. For me it only displayed the top level file and
I had to click on it to get the rest to display. You basically have to click
down the tree. I think it may be that they are all separate PDF files
rather than pages in one file and have to load separately. You navigate
through the files using the left pane.