BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2005-02 > 1108847002

From: "Richard Smith" <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] Johann Jacob Preisz
Date: Sat, 19 Feb 2005 16:03:22 -0500

Through my membership at "Godfrey Memorial Library in CT" I found reference
to a book entitled "A HARTZELL-PRICE family history and genealogy, Telford,
PA Charles H. Price, 1971, 375ps.

Is this the book that you are referring to? It followed the same narrative
that you had in your email.

The Telford area is still heavily populated by Mennonites with the names
mentioned in the book----------Price, Bergey, Moyer, Hartzell, Clemens,
Becker, Clemmer,....................

I cannot furnish you a URL to access this book, but a membership with the
Godfrey Memorial Library is very reasonable. It includes access to census
pages, 25,00 books, newspapers, Revolutionary War pension archives, etc.
[only $35.00 for 12 months; not by calendar year]

Pat Smith in Tioga Co., PA------- formerly of Telford PA