BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2005-03 > 1110147751

From: Richard Folkerth <>
Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 14:22:31 -0800 (PST)

--- Richard Brubaker <> wrote:

--- snip ---
>Are there archives of the posts that are available?

RICHARD

i'm a new guy on the Brethren list, but all the Rootsweb lists are
archived. I find the archives to be a good place to start when I
join a new list, so I can discover what the knowledge base is for
items of interest to me.

I usually find list archives by blundering about on Rootsweb. I go
to the Index of Mailing Lists ... and drill down thru the choices to
find the list I want. The Brethren list is a subset of the Religion
topic. Then when you select the Brethern List you get several
choices for subscribing, or unsubbing or visiting the archives.

Have fun!!

DICK

This thread: