BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2006-03 > 1143668143

From: Robin Poeschek <>
Subject: RE: [BRE] John Zug, White Oak Congregation
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 13:35:43 -0800

The Zug/Zuck/Zouck/Zook Genealogy book can be found on abebooks:
www.abebooks.com and then search for the author.

I had trouble trying to find the book by Mr. Davis but found that he has a
web site where you pay to join and then you have access to all the
information found in the book plus any new research that he has done. You
can find the web site at: www.mennosearch.com

Robin