BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2006-06 > 1149190694

Subject: Re: [BRE] MUSSELMAN CEMETERY, FLORA, INDIANA
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 15:38:14 EDT

Was this the church cemetery for the Flora church?

Dennis
Olympia, Wash

Hello: Does anyone out there know if a listing of the gravesites at the
above cemetery exists? I recently visited the cemetery and so many of
the stones are nearly unreadable now in the older section. I contacted
the Museum at Carroll Co., but was told that while a reading had been
made back in early 1990s this reading had not yet been entered into
computer and was not available at this time. They will look up a name
for you but that is the extent of it.

This thread: