BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2006-08 > 1156895180

From: "Darrell E Miller" <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] David Miller, non-associator
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2006 19:46:20 -0400

Bobbi,

My DNA (25 Marker) matched within one marker to the following,

"Christopher Miller and Rosanna Minnig / Minnich are the earliest ancestors
we've found. Christopher seems to have died abt 1802 in PA. Many years
later, his son, John Miller, born April 19, 1791, died May 19, 1871 , of
Palmyra, Lebanon County, PA.left a will in which he listed his sisters,
brothers, nieces, and nephews. He listed his deceased brother's (Thomas
Miller) children in the will: Anna, Rosanna, Thomas A., and John. Thomas was
born April 19, 1817 in PA.

We have very little information about our Thomas Miller, who would have been
born in the 1780's, since his oldest child was born in 1811, and little
information on Christopher Miller so far. However it seems they might be
related to the Millers who lived in the West and East Hanover Township areas
of Dauphin County, about 1792. "

This was sent to me by

John Miller

4203 Linwood Pl., Riverside, CA 92506

(951) 686-2097

I matched to his data within one marker. I can send my Y Chromosome analysis
results if interested. I am registered at the Relative Gentics Data Bank and
participate in the Miller Data Bank as well.

Based on the above information I found the following
http://aqua.dev.uga.edu/~lebo/miller-pa_geno.html

Descendants of George Minnick

1 George Minnick b: Abt. 1751 in Fahrenbach, , Germany d:
Abt. 1810 in Paxtany Twp, Dauphin, PA

.. +Catherine Mueller / Miller b: Abt. 1751

........ 2 Abraham Minnick

........ 2 Barbara Minnick

........ 2 Catherine Minnick

........ 2 Elizabeth Minnick

........ 2 Mary Minnick

........ 2 Wendel Minnick b: December 28, 1782

........ 2 Elizabeth Minnick b: Abt. 1788

........ 2 George Miller Minnick b: October 16, 1796

Catherine Miller was the Granddaughter d/o Reverend George Miller, (EUB
First GB Bishop in Daupin Co., PA) and D/o of his son George. Reverend
George Miller Sr was a brother to your Philip Jacob Miller.

So this is how I theorize my DNA connection,

Darrell Miller