BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2007-08 > 1187551054

From: "Patricia Hickin" <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] Margaret, Wife of Jacob Snider Sr
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 15:17:34 -0400

Well, I don't see a connection. I have 3 groups of Sniders:

1. Mathias (Berks Co., PA, to Rowan Co., NC, to Botetourt Co.,VA) There is a
Jacob, 1781-1854 with a daughter Catherine, and another Jacob b 1806
AND

2. Peter (Washington Co., MD, to Botetourt Co., VA, to Ross Co., OH)

3.a Jacob Snider (no dates) who m Mary Huff and they had Mary "Polly"
(b1811) who m 9/21/1831 Joseph Graybill, the father-in-law of BF Moomaw's
oldest son. BF's mother was a Snider (Catherine, daughter of Peter #2 group
above).
BF's greatnephew, David Otho Moomaw, who was b in Gaston IN & whose gr
grandmother was BF's mother & thus from Snider #2 married a Cora Studebaker
in 1900. So looks a though there might possibly be some connection there??

Pat