BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2007-09 > 1188955730

From: "William Thomas" <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] Paxton Road
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 21:28:50 -0400

I'll answer my own email since I found the answer to my question in case
anyone is interested. Route 897 intersects Route 222 in Cocolico Township.
Route 222 goes to Reading, and 897 to Schaefferstown, and then to the town
of Lebanon. Route 422 takes you from Lebanon to the Harrisburg area, which
was Paxton.

Bill Thomas