BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2007-11 > 1194384574

Subject: Re: [BRE] TRUCK
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 21:29:34 +0000

Thanks for the clarifcation on Truck. I have been thinking back to hearing my relatives in the mountains of E. Tennesse. I remember them using truck as a verb. Also found a definition of truck as being a type of wagon. So it is all beginning to come together.

Strange how some things become lost is the recesses of our minds.
Thanks again.

-------------- Original message from : --------------