BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2008-07 > 1215963903

From: Jeff Scism <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] Stump, Kimmel, Martin, et al
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 08:45:03 -0700

Just working on the Montgomery County, Indiana Site this morning, and
did a couple of Stump obits. (George Stump Family out of Kentucky) So If
anyone is looking to trace this family some information will be shortly
uploaded at http://ingenweb.org/inmontgomery/bios/s/

Scroll down for the surnames of your needs...:)

Thanks Wayne, Dwight and Merle for all you folks post here, it is all
very interesting and useful.

Jeff Scism

--

Jeffery G. Scism, IBSSG
~~

"No one more sincerely wishes the spread of information among mankind than I do, and none has greater confidence in its effect towards supporting free and good government."

-- Thomas Jefferson (letter to Trustees for the Lottery of East Tennessee College, 6 May 1810)

Reference: The Writings of Thomas Jefferson, Washington, ed., vol. 5 (521)

Visit http://ibssg.org/blacksheep/
For the Intl. Blacksheep Society of Genealogists website

Putnam County Indiana http://ingenweb.org/inputnam/
Montgomery County Indiana http://ingenweb.org/inmontgomery/bios/
Fountain County Indiana http://ingenweb.org/infountain/

This thread: