BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2008-07 > 1215970250

From: "William Thomas" <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] Stump, Kimmel, Martin, et al
Date: Sun, 13 Jul 2008 13:30:50 -0400

Re: Montgomery County Stumps

This group of Stumps appears to have generated from George Stump, which the
one biography notes emigrated from Georgia prior to Kentucky, before the
family ended up in Montgomery County. If that is correct, that doesn't mesh
well with the Francis Stump line, which came from Pennsylvania.

Bill Thomas