BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2008-07 > 1216686005

Subject: Re: [BRE] Brethren history resources
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2008 20:20:41 EDT

If someone has access to the will of one Daniel Ullery (Ulrich), resident in
Peters Township, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania, 2 January, 1781, and can
give me the name of all his heirs listed and the names of their spouses, if
shown, I would very much appreciate the data. I know only of his son John and
daughter Susannah and not the others. Susannah was married to a Deeter.

Thanks,

Joe U.

In a message dated 7/21/2008 12:46:06 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,