BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2008-07 > 1216743897

Subject: [BRE] Brethren history resources
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 12:24:57 EDT

Daniel Ullery's 1781 will has been translated from the German and is part of
the excellent article by Gale Honeyman entitle “Origin of the Deeter-Teeter
Surname” in the Summer 2008 issue of Brethren Roots that just arrived at my
home. The will has his wife Christina as well as children Susanna, Christina,
Daniel, Katharina, Johannes, Elizabeth, Hana, Maria and John. Johannes
Martin and Johannes Deeter were the executors with Conrad Brombach and Hanns
Ulrich being witnesses. These are not written in birth order but are scattered
around the document. Suggest you get a copy for your reading.
This is also the last issue edited by my good friend Wayne Webb. His guiding
hand will be sorely missed.
Roger Rhoads

In a message dated 7/21/2008 9:42:29 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,