BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2009-06 > 1243892743

From: Celtic Mythos <>
Subject: [BRE] New here - with a question
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 2009 14:45:43 -0700 (PDT)

What I find often in going over the notes I have from my uncle's genealogy research that I have taken over, is that a lot of our family were Church of the Brethren. My family comes from the Stover-Stoner-Price Brethren line. What would be the best starting materials to read to understand the Brethren and to validate family groupings. The family I have lived throughout Pennsylvania and Illinois before moving to other locations, but predominately Pennsylvania.

Thank you for your help,
Caitlin

This thread: