BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2009-06 > 1245076136

From: "Diane Kerchner" <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] Cemetery care
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 07:28:56 -0700

Pray. And if you feel so led, I have a sad, sorry suggestion.
Find a reporter of the largest local paper
And tell your tale of woe. Tie it to how
We fail to honor our military today, and
Discuss how in the future, their graves will
Be as tattered as these unless we honor them.

Discuss citizenship and what it means to be
An American. Tell the reporter that when
Citizens act this way, it is no wonder our
President fails to comprehend that we are
STILL a Christian nation. BE a bit
Inflammatory if you have to to get attention
Which will lead to action.

Because it works.

Diane Marie Kerchner