BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2010-03 > 1268082989

From: "Roberta Estes" <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] Migration roads to the West
Date: Mon, 8 Mar 2010 16:16:29 -0500

Thank you Merle. Each year I write a book for my family about one line.
I'm about to the point where I need to do the Miller family - and yes that
would be the Johann Michael Miller family and descendants - and of course
they came west in a wagon. I like to make these books historically accurate
and I'll be using much of the information in your two journals, even though
they are fiction. They are wonderful and I thoroughly enjoyed reading them
when you posted the info previously.

I would really like to go back east to where the Millers settled and follow
their past westward, taking photos as I go before I do the book, but I'm not
sure that is destined to be. At some point we have to either go on the trip
or write the book, or it will never get done.

Thank you not only for this, but for your continued contributions and
historical information.

Roberta