BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2011-04 > 1302288080

From: "Ilene Smith" <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] The Brethren Encycopedia of 1983
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2011 14:41:20 -0400

Wayne,
There are mistakes in my ancestors in the BE also. I called one of the
editors in Bridgewater but he did not plan to add an addendum about these. I
also do not put much stock in what I read there. I realize such information
is difficult to find but it seems more attention could have been paid to
more sources and some of the descendants where known. I am glad to learn I
am not by myself in this regard.
Ilene Smith