BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2011-08 > 1313183318

From: "Roberta Estes" <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] Question regarding DNA testing
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 17:09:03 -0400

You're right Jackie. I'm sure he'll answer, but you do follow the paternal
surname. He's probably referring to a different line. For the lines we
can't personally test for, we find proxy "cousins" to do the testing. We
don't personally carry that Y chromosome - but their test tells us about our
family just the same.

Roberta