BRETHREN-L Archives

Archiver > BRETHREN > 2013-05 > 1367734435

From: "Maxine Driscoll" <>
Subject: Re: [BRE] First Brethren Families Project
Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 23:16:01 -0700

The project is sponsored by the "Fellowship of Brethren Genealogists" They
were organized in 1966. Their purposes are:
1. To foster communication among persons tracing the same Brethren ancestral
lines.
2. To encourage research in Brethren genealogy.
3. To encourage the preservation of materials relating to the history and
genealogy of Brethren families.

They publish a Quarterly Journal "Brethren Roots." The application and
rules were published in the Fall 2012 edition.
Some of the contacts are:
MEMBERSHIP SERVICES COORDINATOR: Tom Crago, 6759 Showhorse Court, Colorado
Springs, CO 80922; E-mail:
EDITOR: Bonita Rogers; E-mail
PRESIDENT: E-mail:
-----