BRIGGS-L Archives

Archiver > BRIGGS > 2000-08 > 0966407239

From: Darla Hardage <>
Subject: [BRIGGS] BRIGGS/SHELTON
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 23:27:19 -0700

Posted on: BRIGGS Queries
Reply Here: http://cgi.rootsweb.com/~genbbs/genbbs.cgi/surnames/b/r/BRIGGS/queries/53

Surname:
-------------------------

My Briggs were not married into the SHELTON line, but I have seen Roderick
several times on the SHELTON web list. I will check my SHELTON family sheets
and see if anything I have will tie in with your line. That's interesting
that the BRIGGS and SHELTON lines cross. My SHELTON line married into my
SELLERS line which is my grandfather's line, and my BRIGGS line is my grandmother's
line, both on my maternal side. I'll be delighted to share my information
with you if I can find anything that help.
Darla

This thread: