BRIGGS-L Archives

Archiver > BRIGGS > 2004-11 > 1100181803

Subject: Re: Osjetea Briggs (Falling Star)
Date: 11 Nov 2004 07:03:23 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/an/4AG.2ACEB/1948.1.1

Message Board Post:

I have a letter from Osjetea Briggs written to Father Everett Briggs who I am in contact with regarding our Briggs research. The letter is dated June 12, 1978. She mentions that her parents are Simeon Singleton and Docia Briggs (I can't find anything on them) and that her father had a brother named David Briggs She mentions a Benjamin Briggs who was the "father of my elderly cousins." Does this bring anything to mind. I believe these people were partly Native American.

You can contact me at my email address if you'd like.

Marilee Larkey

This thread: