BRISTOL_AND_DISTRICT-L Archives

Archiver > BRISTOL_AND_DISTRICT > 2007-11 > 1196241813

From: Josephine Jeremiah <>
Subject: [B&D] The Cock Road Gang
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 09:40:06 +0000 (GMT)

On 28 Nov, heartseas <> wrote:

> I used to have a copy of THE COCK ROAD GANG written by I WYATT .
> Earlier this year my Computer crsshed and I lost a lot of my research
> and now I cannot access the Cd's I had. Can some kind person PLEASE send
> me a copy of the article THE COCK ROAD GANG written by I Wyatt ?

Hi Marie,

I can't help with the article you've requested, but there are other
resources about the Cock Road Gang in which you and other listers may be
interested:

Tales of the Cock Road Gang of Kingswood

http://weldgen.tripod.com/bristol-history-com/id22.html

The Caines Family and the Cock Road Gang

http://weldgen.tripod.com/bristol-history-com/id23.html

The Cock Road Gang the story of the Caines family

http://www.nascr.net/~bishop_books/cock_road_gang.htm

Josephine

--
Josephine's Books, Ian's Pages, The Clutton 'Do' and
the Glamorganshire Canal.

This thread: