Archiver > BRISTOL_AND_DISTRICT > 2007-11 > 1196241813

From: Josephine Jeremiah <>
Subject: [B&D] The Cock Road Gang
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 09:40:06 +0000 (GMT)

On 28 Nov, heartseas <> wrote:

> I used to have a copy of THE COCK ROAD GANG written by I WYATT .
> Earlier this year my Computer crsshed and I lost a lot of my research
> and now I cannot access the Cd's I had. Can some kind person PLEASE send
> me a copy of the article THE COCK ROAD GANG written by I Wyatt ?

Hi Marie,

I can't help with the article you've requested, but there are other
resources about the Cock Road Gang in which you and other listers may be

Tales of the Cock Road Gang of Kingswood

The Caines Family and the Cock Road Gang

The Cock Road Gang the story of the Caines family

Josephine's Books, Ian's Pages, The Clutton 'Do' and
the Glamorganshire Canal.

This thread: