BRISTOL_AND_DISTRICT-L Archives

Archiver > BRISTOL_AND_DISTRICT > 2008-03 > 1205436181

From: "Meryl Phillips" <>
Subject: Re: [B&D] Free Newspapers!
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2008 19:23:01 -0000

Liz,
I actually found reference in the Bristol Mercury 1820 to a Seth Coombs from
the Taunton Assizes who was sentenced to 3 months for theft, I have no way
of knowing if it was him and the family were still in Frome at the time
although he could have sailed out of anywhere. Another tease!!
Great site!
Meryl